Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Recently started playing Skyward Sword on my Wii. Didn't really give it a chance when it was released. Now I'm finding that I enjoy it quite a bit, more than I did Twilight Princess.

Apparently it's a looker in 1080p as well, so I'm itching to get Dolphin running via IHS so I can play it on my projector. Anyone had luck using VirtualHere to send Wiimote signals over network? I haven't tried it yet, since I haven't been able to source a bluetooth passthrough compatible adapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Yup, I have a Dolphinbar! It worked OK for the most part. Occasionally behaved a bit erratically when using it over the network. However, I haven't tried it with VirtualHere - might be that it plays nicer with that rather than the USB-Over-Network trial I used at the time.

Out of curiosity, anyone used the VirtualHere windows server with the Dolphinbar?

I'm really trying to keep the number of cables running across the floor/walls down... So the 'bar's in the attic; bought a wireless sensor instead.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

That was great. A sobering reminder that a programmer is a programmer is a programmer.

Man, I love reading the reports. The anti-Dolphin stuff sounds interesting, can't wait to read about that.

If anyone's curious, DolphinBar seems to be working flawlessly with VirtualHere's new Windows server. Playing 1080p Mario Galaxy on a 100" screen, brah.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

On that note, anyone know of an app with a small footprint that can take shots automatically?

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Holee poo poo!

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Yeah, they're usually very well written and surprisingly engaging. I recently sold my gaming PC and I just realized that my lovely laptop can't handle Dolphin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Yup, once I get some cash flowing again I'm gonna build a nice Dolphin/HTCP setup. I haven't even finished Mario Galaxy 2!

• Locked thread