Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Metroid Prime and Prime 2 run like a dream with ubershaders, but I've run into a weird new problem instead. When I start one of them up, they run fine. If I close them out and then restart, or switch to the other one, the game just shows a black screen with audio. Occasionally a colored box would appear on the bottom of the screen. Then seemingly at random, I'd try to start the game again and it would work fine. What's the deal?

Running Direct3D11 if that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I have yet to see an HD retexture of an N64 game that actually looked good. It's kinda just trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I could believe that, PS2 and GameCube shooters tended to have fairly awkward aiming controls.

• Locked thread