Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
general chaos
May 20, 2001
In the spirit of the Earth Defense Force revival, I for one would love to see some screenshots of Zangeki no Reginleiv. Does it bring the emulator to its knees like a frost giant caught unawares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

general chaos
May 20, 2001

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

I've got a problem with using a wii remote. I have one that I can confirm is working. I can sort of pair it to my USB bluetooth device, where it sees the remote as Nintendo RVL whatever and will attach it to the computer, but the four lights on the Wii remote keep blinking until I pull up dolphin and tell it to pair up, at which point I only get the first solid light, as if it paired correctly. But then... none of the buttons work. I try loading up Xenoblade(only game I have right now, just for testing) and I can't get past "press any button". Any ideas?

edit: This is an official Wii remote with no motion plus.

Don't take this as an insult, just covering all of the bases: how do you have the inputs configured in Dolphin? Do you have it set to real Wiimote rather than emulated wiimote?

general chaos
May 20, 2001

Gangringo posted:

Are there any games that work especially well with a mouse+keyboard or an Xbox 360 pad?

New Super Mario Bros and Donkey Kong work really well if you map shake to a button and horizontal tilt to the left and right trigger.

• Locked thread