Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Can we get some shots of what Metroid Prime looks like? Either on GC or the Wii Collection version. Really curious to see how that holds up.

Also MGS: Twin Snakes and Twilight Princess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Starhawk64 posted:

Finally, after 12 years of this game taunting me, I can finally unlock those damned AX Racers in F-Zero GX thanks to Dolphin's built AR code feature. gently caress F-Zero GX's story mode forever. Seeing a full roster in this game is a beautiful sight. My revenge on this game is complete. It's obvious they made Story Mode so impossibly difficult so they can get people to play the arcade version, which is basically nonexistent here in North America.

And to be honest? Most of the AX racers suck. gently caress you Sega, may your developers suffer in the pits of Fire Field for all eternity, you're probably the reason why Nintendo isn't considering a Wii U sequel.

I still think this game is good but holy gently caress it's hard.

Not really to be honest. There's no way I could unlock the stuff locked behind Story Mode's harder difficulty modes. I'm good, but not good enough for Story Mode, and honestly I just don't have the time and patience for uber difficult games anymore. So meh, I can always play my real copy if I really want to go through all that trouble, though honestly the game is over a decade old and I don't feel like putting that much effort into something that outdated. It also reminds me how much of pain in the rear end it was to unlock everything in Smash Bros Melee the legit way, not really worth the effort on an emulator.
v

gently caress that noise, you frankenfaced fuckfurter.

• Locked thread