Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

I just recently started to use Dolphin, and the improvement in image quality compared to the wii is amazing, but I have been having some performance issues with the latest release, and after reading this thread I decided to try to older fastest build, which is even more impressive. The only problem is that I would like to import my save from the newer build to the older build, but cant seem to find where they are stored.

*edit*
Whoops, answered on page 2 of this thread, awesome.

Fenris13 fucked around with this message at Aug 10, 2011 around 08:58

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Are there any settings that need to be adjusted in Dolphin for running a PAL games? I have never imported from Europe before but aren't there games 50fps instead of the 60fps standard in America?

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Economy Clown Car posted:

Hrmm, curious. I'm running super mario galaxy 2 at wonderful playable speeds (98-100 percent, with dips to 93), but I can't seem to hit the fabled constant 60 FPS despite the fact of my hardware being decent and everything being up to date.

I also have to run at 2X native (1280xwhatever) with no enhnacements to get this sort of speed, which seems... incorrect given everyone else's results.

Using release R7716M 64bit., CPU is i7-950 (stock clock, aftermarket cooling)12 gigs DDR3 triple channeled ram, Geforce 460 GTX 1GIG, and Asrock X58 Extreme 3 mobo. on Win7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Anything I could be doing wrong?

Have you tried the 6515 build? The newer builds sacrifice speed for compatibility.

• Locked thread