Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

I'm on a Phenom II X4 945. Unfortunately, I'm right on the cusp of playability for the LLE plugin on most games. No More Heroes 2 runs at 90% speed with it, for example, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if not for the stuttering sound. It doesn't seem like the LLE is getting much faster in the future either, so I'm just kind of stuck screwed with a lot of games. In the future I think I'm getting a better cpu cooler and overclocking this thing more.

jromano posted:

General: Enable dual core, enable idle skipping, JIT recompiler, lock threads to core
Audio: HLE with only "Enable DTK Music" checked, XAudio2 backend
Graphics: D3D9, internal resolution to auto (window size), scaled efb copy, ignore format changes, efb copy to texture, disable external frame buffer, fast mipmaps, cache display lists, disable per-pixel depth, openMP texture decoder

I haven't had much success using Lock Threads to Core. Usually it will run a tad bit slower or just be a bit glitchy. DEFINITELY do "DSP LLE on Core", though. Maybe I'm not understanding the option completely, but I think it processes the LLE DSP on a free third core giving you better speed. I get a speed boost in every game I try it on (when I'm using LLE)

Chinaman7000 posted:

Man, I'd kill for the real Wii to let you use a button for waggle.

You have no idea how much easier the "shake" button makes DKCR. It's awesome.

Emulating actual motion rather than simple waggles is a bit trickier. Stuff like the Mario Galaxy ball rolling or Kirby tank controls can be a bit wonky. The emulator lets you bind gyroscope controls and accelerometer controls to various axis. By binding tilt to the right joystick on my 360 pad, I can get around most games that use it for gimmicky stuff, but I can't imagine playing a game that relies primarily on motion controls with a controller. Just buy a real wii remote and sync it up with Dolphin, it's really easy it seems (I haven't done this yet because there aren't too many motion focused games that interest me)

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Jul 8, 2011 around 06:40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Renoistic posted:

I have an AMD x4 quad core and a Geforce GTX 460 1gb card. I've tried a couple of Dolphin versions but can't get Skies of Arcadia Legends to work properly. The graphics seem fine and the emulator says the speed is at 98-100% but the music still skips around like crazy and the whole thing crashes when I try to go full screen.

Any tips? Right now I'm using the Dolphin 3.0 r7617 x64 ICC build with XAudio 2 and Lock Threads to Core enabled.

HLE sound emulation for Skies of Arcadia is crazy buggy. You want to use LLE sound emulation on it. Unfortunately, LLE for SoA is for some reason really slow.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Well, the other solution is to just play it without any sound at all. That's really the only option until they fix HLE support for it (probably isn't going to happen) or they fix whatever is causing LLE to be so incredibly slow with it.

Also, make sure you have the right projection hack enabled for Skies. The one it defaults to isn't right. Right click the game in the games list, go to properties, set up a custom projection hack, and set the zFar correction to 1.99998

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Jul 8, 2011 around 22:21

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Toad King posted:

Also, to everybody with LLE slowdown problems: Try checking the run LLE on a thread box in the audio options. If it doens't break the emulator, it might give you a speedup if you have a tri or quad core CPU.

Yeah, it definitely helps, just not quite enough to get to full speed on most games (certainly not Mario Galaxy for me). I don't know why, but Skies of Arcadia is just way slower on the LLE than pretty much every other game I try. I don't know if there's a bug causing it or what.

Quick question: What do you do on Dolphin, anyways?

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Do you mean save state or normal saved game? I've found save states in Dolphin to be overall unreliable. There's too great of a chance that they will just simply crash, so I always use regular memory card saves.

Claude Almighty posted:

Little King's Story looks beaut, the PAL version I have is notoriously blurry but Dolphin cleans that right up. I've only had a few slowdown issues and its not even a top spec pc. Advice: If you do intend to play it and it's flickering just enable External Frame Buffer.

Yeah, much to my extreme joy, Little King's Story works more or less perfectly on Dolphin. That game is excellent. Zero motion control gimmicks, too, making it a good candidate for gamepad control.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Jul 9, 2011 around 18:40

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Dodoman posted:

Does the program require you to use an original wiimote?

From the OP:

quote:

Can I use another input method like a mouse, keyboard, or gamepad?
  • You can emulate a Wiimote by using your mouse and keyboard. You can also use controllers like the Xbox 360's controller or PS3's Dualshock 3.

Basically, the mouse can emulate the IR pointer, which works really well in games like Mario Galaxy, where I can hold my 360 controller in my left hand and my mouse in my right. You can bind "shake" to a button, allowing you to waggle on command. You can also bind the accelerometer and gyroscope functions to various axis, so you can bind tilt or swing to a joystick.

As I said earlier in the thread, it's not really ideal, for games that rely primarily on motion gimmicks you're going to want to use a real wiimote. But for games that use them as secondary controls and minigames, like Kirby's Epic Yarn, controllers work just fine.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Dodoman posted:

I have both of those, but I wanted to have the "real" experience while playing, especially with my partner. I guess I'll buy the real remotes then.

e; I might try my luck with one of( ) these.

Before you start spending money on this, I'd at least try the emulator first to see if it can play the games you want to play satisfactorily.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

canoshiz posted:

Is there a way to fix the music cutting out in Mario Galaxy 2?

You have to use the LLE sound emulation.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Maxwell Adams posted:

I've been using the 6515, and it's fast, but not fast enough for my system to play Wii games at full speed. The new Dolphin 3.0 builds have the options to run the LLE audio plugin in a separate thread. Is there any way to yank that newer audio plugin out and use it in build 6515?

Not that I know of, unless you want to get really drat messy with the emulator's code. They've since abandoned the plugin architecture. (No one was actually making plugins, so why not make it all internal?)

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

bunky posted:

I mean, that's really the design of an analog stick. It always returns to center. I've never taken one apart, but it seems like you would have to and remove what I'm assuming is a spring that keeps it centered.

Can't you just use your mouse?

He's not asking for the joystick to not return to center, but the cursor. It's something you could probably program for it to do.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

NeilPerry posted:

I seem to be missing something but the drat thing just won't boot a game no matter which one I try. I've updated everything I had to(drivers and plugins) and still, whenever I click boot from DVD Drive it just stops responding. Is there a known problem? I'm using Vista 64 bit, a Radeon HD 4800 and 4 GB Ram.

Don't boot from a DVD drive, load the game from a disc image instead.

Andrigaar posted:

You tell me it's super wrong and I'm explaining exactly what happened to me.

Did you also accidentally simultaneously bind it to a joystick? It's really not supposed to do that.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

So, this is somewhat off topic, but what's the best N64 emulator nowadays? Is it still Project 64 despite it being dead for the last 5 years?

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Anyone playing Little King's Story and noticing a bug with displaying the health bars?

When I played 9 or so months ago on Dolphin, it worked fine. I don't know what changed, but now it does this. Also, during certain cutscenes, the whole screen will turn a solid orange. Anyone know how to fix this?

This happens with both DX9 and DX11. Virtual and RAM EFB copies are enabled. External Frame Buffer being set to real or virtual makes no difference.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Aug 6, 2011 around 01:01

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Toad King posted:

Does it happen with OpenGL? Also, which revsion/version are you using? If you're using anything after 3.0/r7615, it might be the new texture cache code causing that.

r6515 displays the health bars but for some reason I get a really annoying screen flicker that makes it unplayable.

my most up to date version is r7690 and that's where the glitch is happening (and the couple other past revisions I tried). It still does it on OpenGL. OpenGL also has another issue where the lighting is all screwed up and switches between different colors, turning the game into a rave.

I guess my best bet is figuring out what's causing the flickering in 6515 and see if I can fix that. I messed around with pretty much all the settings to no avail.

edit: r7625 works fine so it might not be a texcache rewrite issue. Not sure what revision it breaks at, but it wasn't at the rewrite's implementation. At least I have a playable version now.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Aug 8, 2011 around 02:22

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Fenris13 posted:

Are there any settings that need to be adjusted in Dolphin for running a PAL games? I have never imported from Europe before but aren't there games 50fps instead of the 60fps standard in America?

The PAL60 format has caught on, but I'm not sure if with Wii games. Either way, as long as you have the frame limiter on auto detect, you're OK.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Zo posted:

edit: I'm an idiot, it was so obvious. No frame limit + limit by audio, now it's working great. Xenoblade is a pretty sweet game.

Did you mean "limit by fps"? Because I don't see a limit by audio option. Either way, turning on limit by fps and setting no framerate limit got rid of the crackling in HLE, but I still run into stuttering audio in cutscenes. Sometimes it gets so bad that the whole cutscene gets an echo and it's really annoying.

edit: Oh, you must mean Audio Throttle. Yeah, that's on. Can't really use LLE because LLE constantly goes from 80-100% speed.

edit 2: I turned off lock threads to cores and it stopped happening, but I can't really say for sure that was the cause. Man, this is one really loving good looking game on Dolphin.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Aug 17, 2011 around 07:24

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Gyoru posted:

Here's the first hour of Xenoblade Chronicles running on Dolphin. It runs flawlessly while being able to FRAPS in 720p or 1080p. I'm using the same Dolphin revision (3.0 - r7617 Lectrode's optimized) and settings that I used for the Japanese version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-3qjZrUqjA&hd=1

I ran into a bug in the sepia toned flashback scene about 34 minutes in where everything on the screen was ghosted, but also enlarged so the ghosts took up the whole screen and it was kinda distracting. You didn't run into this? Wonder why that happened...

edit: I got my hit-or-miss garbling audio to stay consistently perfect in HLE by turning off Lock Threads to Cores but I'm not sure if that was the cause.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Aug 19, 2011 around 02:37

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

RadicalR posted:

Dr. Video Games 0031, gonna give it that emu you referenced a shot, but does it have the audio patch applied? The way you're talking, it sounds like it's fine - but I'm curious.

I was using revision 7716M with no patches applied. Here's my config:

http://i.imgur.com/0sXyS.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wip2f.png
http://i.imgur.com/TrKuh.png
http://i.imgur.com/xjSsJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/e8GjZ.png

From all accounts, though, my experience deviates heavily from the norm. I really don't know why.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Oh god they converted the repository from SVN to GIT and now I don't know how to keep track of everything.

edit: It doesn't help that there's been three different branches with commits in the last 24 hours, "master", "develop", and "texcache-revert", the latter of which completely reverts the texture cache rewrite.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Aug 20, 2011 around 02:22

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

kuddles posted:

Followed your config and now the game runs perfectly on my rig, except weirdly I had the stuttering audio problem too until I unchecked Limit by FPS. (i7-920 @ 3.4, Radeon 6970) Thanks!

I'm glad to help a little at least. With that sort of system, maybe you could use LLE audio without slowdown? Or maybe it's best that you don't change a thing now that you have everything just right.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Ugh, more than a few hours in now and the sound issues are cropping up again. Gonna try that patched version, see if it fixes it.

edit: Does anyone have a link to the patched version? The one provided earlier this page links to a forum post that links to another message board where I'm left to search and see that the latest build there (contrary to what his thread title says) is like r5500 something. His skydrive is out of date too.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2011 around 03:07

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

Ugh, more than a few hours in now and the sound issues are cropping up again. Gonna try that patched version, see if it fixes it.

edit: Does anyone have a link to the patched version? The one provided earlier this page links to a forum post that links to another message board where I'm left to search and see that the latest build there (contrary to what his thread title says) is like r5500 something. His skydrive is out of date too.

Found the build in the downloads section of his site. It seems obvious but his link sends you to his message board so I just only thought to look there. Here's a direct link to the patched build I was using: http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/fi...hin-svn-builds/ I think you may have to register there to download.

The patched version of Dolphin doesn't SEEM to have the occasional staticy/garbled audio in HLE, at least not so far, but I may have just been lucky. There are still some audio problems. You will still get stuttering, and that will depend on your ability to run the game more than anything. The more fancy stuff you have turned on, the more it stutters. The whole gameplay stutters, though, despite running a consistent 100% speed (25fps in PAL50 mode). So I had to turn off per-pixel lighting and forced texture filtering in order to stop the stuttering. Another audio issue I ran into just before I stopped playing was garbage audio. This isn't typical staticy audio, but something else entirely. Just a lot of garbage noise out of nowhere during a single scene for a few seconds. Not sure what happened.

edit: Heh, sorry, this is all pertaining to Xenoblade. I've spent a few hours finding the right config and build JUST for this one game, but it was worth it so far. Best console JRPG in ages.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Aug 21, 2011 around 08:15

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Prof_Beatnuts posted:

Hi Guys, I have a wii but there are a few games I can't get in the US and/or don't want to spend the money on.

Please don't pirate games, and certainly don't talk about pirating games here. This thread is not for pirates.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Ingram posted:

Quick question. I have bluetooth on my laptop built in and I'm looking to emulate my copy of Xenoblade. I'd prepared to buy a classic controller for the game, do I need a sensor bar if I'm doing the classic controller through the wii remote?

Cheers.

You can map the buttons to any old controller that plugs into your PC. I'm using a 360 controller. If you do get a wii remote and classic controller, you don't need a sensor bar, but you might want one if you plan on playing anything else on Dolphin.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

His CPU is actually a 2.4GHz quad core. AMD just does a lot of underclocking when not in heavy load so it's probably just being reported wrong.

For a point of comparison, my Phenom II X4 at 3.4 GHz feels like it's just barely good enough to run Xenoblade. So a weaker Phenom at 2.4 certainly isn't going to cut it.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

SilverThread posted:

What are some other Wii games that I should go buy that don't make use of the wii-mote?

Little King's Story, a dozen times over. It uses nunchuck/wiimote controls, but not any motion controls so it maps perfectly to a controller. It's basically like Pikmin but longer, with more classes, and with a healthy dose of humor and charm.

Since the PC version of RE4 is garbage, and the Wii version is better than either the PS2 or GC versions, I tried playing some RE4. I replaced the IR cursor with the mouse, and it seems like it might work, but it crashed a too often for me. I never got past the opening village part. I might try it again soon to see if it works any better.

I can play games like Super Mario Galaxy by holding the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my right (also how I tried RE4).

Apparently Donkey Kong Country Returns works great because you can bind "shake" to a button, allowing you to do the shake commands at ease with zero lag.

Sonic Colors is pretty fun and has Gamecube and Classic controller support, allowing you to remap it to a 360 pad easily.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Aug 24, 2011 around 06:16

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Megalixir posted:

So anyway, I have the urge to upgrade my PC with Xenoblade in mind. Would an i5 2500, 4 GB RAM, ATI HD 5570 rig be enough? The exact same rig was tested here and the results seem to come out on top. What I'm trying to say is, would it run flawlessly?

The i5 2500k can indeed run the game fine in LLE even. You should be OK.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Filthy Monkey posted:

The game seems to run pretty well here, using LLE, but I get periodic crashes. I tried using the build in the previous post using HLE, but it also occasionally crashes. Has anybody else had this sort of problem?

Also, where are the saves located?

I've gotten two or three crashes in 25 hours of play. Only thing I can say is to save often. Both save states and in-game saves.

Wii saves are in \User\Wii\title\00010000. Xenoblade's directory will be 53583450 I think.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Clock speed doesn't mean poo poo.

That said, his CPU is probably a bit slow for Wii emulation.

Clock speed is very important for emulation.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

redreader posted:

I have only ever played wii sports on a friend's wii.

What are the best wii games? Tell me what to buy. I don't have a wii controller but have a DS3 that I can use on my PC. I like:

-fps games
-JRPGs
-demons souls
-uncharted
-really good games
-non j- rpgs
-personas
-jagged alliance
-very good games, not bad games because I have limited time now that I am old

TBH, by and large the Wii library doesn't really match your taste in games. There are some good ones though.

RPG:
Xenoblade as we've been discussing for the last few pages is tremendous and really fixes a lot of what was wrong with JRPGs. It's easy, yeah, but aside from game difficulty it does somehow manage to streamline most of the tedious boring poo poo in JRPGs without sacrificing a single bit of depth, while simultaneously making huge open environments to explore with literally hundreds of side quests. It has the scope of the ridiculously epic JRPGs of the 32 bit era but manages to take the stale style and make it every bit as exciting as it was way back then when we were still just teens.

Monster Hunter Tri is a really good action RPG with some neat online elements that are completely inaccessible with Dolphin, unfortunately. A rather large chunk of the game's content is based on online play, but there's still a lot to do and it's still pretty fun even in single player. It's pretty challenging and fun.

FPS:
Uh, well, there aint much. You could try the Metroid Prime games, at least the gamecube versions will work fine with a controller. I never tried 3 on Dolphin without a Wiimote, but I don't think it would work too well.

Aside from that, just look at Nintendo's catalog and pick and choose from the brands you recognize, the odds of you finding a bad game is extremely low. New Super Mario Bros, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Twilight Princess (get the Gamecube version if you're using a gamepad), the mind-blowingly good Mario Galaxy games, and the rest of the really obvious choices.

Least obvious choice: Little King's Story. It's Pikmin set in a strange, extremely whimsical, and charming fantasy world. It's also one of the best games on the Wii despite hardly anyone knowing about it.

edit: Xenoblade wasn't released in the US, only Japan and Europe. If you live in the states, you'll have to import a copy. It's totally worth it, though. last I heard, play.com had some copies.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at Sep 7, 2011 around 04:27

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Filthy Monkey posted:

Well, for JRPGs I still suggest Baiten Kaitos to people. It is gamecube, not Wii, but they are mostly the same thing. It is definitely one which benefits from emulation though, and it is what I tried when I loaded up dolphin for the first time.
Here is a quick video showing what it looks like in an emulator.

There is apparently some sort of crash bug at some point in the game, or there was. I am not sure about it though. I played through it on a gamecube.

Mostly though, I like it the card-based combat system and the really well done backgrounds.

Re: Baten Kaitos. This commit fixes backgrounds and such: http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-em...comploc-support

There are two zcomploc branches, if you compile the support one then it should hopefully make the game a little bit more playable. Still is crashy with dual core support though.

If there's one negative thing about their move to GIT, is that there's now branches everywhere to keep track of, which I guess is smarter from a development standpoint but a lot of changes are now isolated from eachother. I have like half a dozen builds now for specific purposes.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Filthy Monkey posted:

Just made some new x64 ICC builds myself.

Unpatched
Dolphin 3.0-96 SSE3
Dolphin 3.0-96 SSE4.2

With Mylek's Xenoblade Audio Patch 3.1
Dolphin 3.0-96 SSE3
Dolphin 3.0-96 SSE4.2

Does this come with this commit? http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-em...db1145c48982be5

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

DEO3 posted:

I about six hours into Xenoblade and am really starting to get into it, but I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stand the skipping/popping audio. After trying numerous builds and patches that claim to fix the problem I'm no better off than I was when I first downloaded the stock 3.0 Dolphin, so I'm starting to winder if it's simply my CPU holding me back, an e8400 @ 4Ghz, as I've been looking for a reason to upgrade anyway - I'd just hate to drop $400 on a new CPU/MB/Memory only to have the same issues as before.

If anyone out there is running an overclocked 2500K, could you maybe give some impressions?

Have you tried seeing how well the game runs with LLE turned on?

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

rizuhbull posted:

How well does this run Xenoblade chronicles & Tales of Symphonia?

My pc specs...
~ GigaByte GA-770T Motherboard
~ ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB GPU
~ AMD Phenom II X4 955 CPU
~ 4GB DDR3 A-Data Gaming RAM
~ 750W Corsair Power Supply
~ 1TB Primary Hard Drive
~ 2TB Secondary Hard Drive
~ Windows 7 64bit OS

You may have to overclock a little (if you have a Black series processor, it's super easy), but I have a slightly worse processor and can run Xenoblade fine on the patched build.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Revol posted:

Who's playing Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny? I've followed the info on the Dolphin wiki, and it's very playable, but I do see plenty of random freezing. I've got a Core Duo 2 3.0GHz and GTX 460, which is able to play Xenoblade very well. It just seems to be a Dolphin thing.

I think it's the revision, as the wiki guide is probably from when the game first came out in Japan, it suggests r7358.

Well there's this recent commit which is supposed to fix some crashing: http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-em...6fcb2bdc71036fc

I just tried it today and am using the last revision Filthy Monkey posted (unpatched for xenoblade) and got a few crashes. One happened while alt+entering, which has always seemed to just happen randomly with dolphin, the other was a freeze while playing.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

It's possible that you have a bad rip, have you tried ripping it again?

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Rayman Origins trip report: Runs at 100% speed with no graphical glitches whatsoever, audio is good too. Perfect and fast emulation. The scaling looks fine, maybe a little bit on the blurry side, but the game itself is still gorgeous, even if it doesn't use the HD assets from the 360/PS3 version. If you don't have one of those consoles, emulate it on Dolphin, it looks and plays great. One things these screenshots can't tell is that the animation in this game is amazing.

Version of Dolphin used: 3.0-191.
Athlon X4 945 @ 3.2GHz, Radeon 6870.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

Does Xenoblade still need a patch to fix audio on HLE?

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

In Skyward Sword news, this commit fixes those lines and depth of field problems: http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-em...e381a9b526a3dd2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 16, 2004

loudog999 posted:

I just went to that link and have no idea what it is. Care to explain? Does this mean that in newer releases Skyward Sword will work? Its a pain to have to keep switching versions to play it.

That's the repository that lists all the changes to the program's source code. After every "revision" a new compiled version is automatically created and uploaded here: http://dolphin-emulator.com/download.html

Basically, get the latest one and Skyward Sword should be improved on it. I will make no claims as to speed, though.

• Locked thread
«3 »