Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chompers
Jun 29, 2006

One Hand Clapping posted:

CPU: E8400 3gz dual

Is this a normal performance for my system? I'm starting to think it's slower than its supposed to be.

Sounds about right for your cpu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chompers
Jun 29, 2006

cat doter posted:

I'm a little apprehensive. I wanna try that PPF patch but I'm running a stock phenom 2 3.2GHz and my FPS seems to drop down to 48 occasionally. I'm getting a fairly solid 50fps most of the time though. Although, I did have to change to LLE sound to get rid of stuttering and whatnot.

Make a copy of the iso and apply the edit to that, try that out.

Chompers
Jun 29, 2006
did you include the xenoblade audio patch from this post in your build Filthy Monkey?:

http://forums.dolphin-emulator.com/showthread.php?tid=14356&pid=169235#pid169235

• Locked thread