Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«778 »
Dick Nipples
Feb 27, 2011

Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Theophany posted:

Given that Windows can't see APFS drives and is basically broken atm, I wouldn't expect much from BootCamp until Apple updates it. You are hosed, unless you have Time Machine backing up your BootCamp partition.

Following up - it actually turned out mostly okay.

Upon closer inspection, Boot Camp Assistant didnít format the partition. Instead it hosed up the partition table. I copied off my dev folder and just undid Boot Camp all together.

Made a new VM and will just work from there.

Only reason I really wanted Boot Camp was to play Overwatch but then someone mentioned GeForce NOW and Iím using that instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

The media keys control the active window now, not itunes.

So when you are watching youtube, your buttons will pause youtube.

Without using better touch tool, how would one revert to the previous behavior of those buttons?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Wild EEPROM posted:

The media keys control the active window now, not itunes.

So when you are watching youtube, your buttons will pause youtube.

Without using better touch tool, how would one revert to the previous behavior of those buttons?

Lol I started using BTT just for this reason... There's no way to change the behavior. It's very irritating.

«778 »