Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Apparently I was supposed to put something here.
Fun Shoe
Does anyone know how to Show Package Contents on 10.7.1? I was just trying to manually update something in a program and realized that I could no longer get inside the app. I googled around, but couldn't come up with anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Apparently I was supposed to put something here.
Fun Shoe

vikingstrike posted:

Just went into Applications and right-clicked on an app and still have the "Shot Package Contents" option. Do you not?

I just checked another one, and I had it on other apps. Just not the one I wanted to get inside. Weird.