Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulmeyda
Aug 10, 2010

by Ozmaugh
I hate the new arrange by in Lion, is there a way to keep files permanently cleaned up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulmeyda
Aug 10, 2010

by Ozmaugh
Lately I've been having problems with youtube.

As you can see, it created a hole in my browser. This happens if I have the browser open for a while, and the only fix is to restart chrome/firefox. Sound still works, and youtubes that were open before it bugs out are unaffected. Has anyone else had these problems?

Ulmeyda
Aug 10, 2010

by Ozmaugh

Oneiros posted:

If you have a machine with multiple graphics processors then switching will do that. Whenever I switch between my 330m and integrated I have to restart Chrome or I will get exactly that problem.

Ah, that's it! I recently installed gfxcardstatus and had it switch whenever I unplugged, leaving it on dynamic fixed it.