Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dance The Mutation
Jul 27, 2011
Random question. Say my friend has Mac OS X Lion and set up iCloud on his machine. Would I be able to log in with my AppleID on his computer and set up iCloud with my AppleID so I can get a @me.com email address?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dance The Mutation
Jul 27, 2011

SimpleCoax posted:

Can you just do it on icloud.com?

No because I haven't made my AppleID an iCloud account yet. To do that, I need to set it up via iOS 5 or Lion. I don't want to gently caress up someone else's iCloud though to do this.

Dance The Mutation
Jul 27, 2011
Is there a program that will allow me to make an image file out of an iPod? My friend loaned me his iPod but doesn't want me to mess with his files. I'd like to back up an image of that current iPod so I can use it with my own files and when he wants it back, I can just restore the image. Thanks for the help!