Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Yo, can I get a favour from someone on the latest safari on macOS (not tech preview, though), and from someone with an iPhone on the latest update? Can you go to https://webglreport.com/ and grab me screenshots of what you see on the webgl 1 tab? Ideally including the extension list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Thanks guys, very handy.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

BobHoward posted:

Also worth noting that most Intel apps will work fine. Rosetta 2 is stronk.

Reading up on how it works with the processor memory order support is interesting. Every time Microsoft has tried to develop hardware assistance like this Intel has heavily threatened to sue; are there any hints at that here?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Is there somewhere I can find rough statistics for what the current use base is for each version of MacOS is? How many people are lagging on an old one, etc?