Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xgalaxy
Jan 27, 2004
i write code
1Password has $5/mo teams / family accounts now. It is basically LastPass business model.
All software on all devices comes with it.

https://1password.com/families/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xgalaxy
Jan 27, 2004
i write code

wolffenstein posted:

Correct. 1Password supports adding 2FA tokens that work with Google Authenticator so it's nice not to have a separate app for passwords and tokens.

Ahh drat. How did I not know this! This is awesome.

xgalaxy
Jan 27, 2004
i write code
I just recently setup family sharing w/ AppleTV.
Is there a way to setup something like Netflix profiles... so I don't see what others are watching?
We aren't even using the same AppleTV hardware and we see each others watched items.. its kind of annoying because its cluttering up my Up Next, etc.

xgalaxy
Jan 27, 2004
i write code
I think people expecting cheaper Mac hardware because of this whole ARM switch are going to be really disappointed.