Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolarix
Feb 28, 2004
Your reading skill has increased by +1 point(s).
Is there a mouse gesture to open/close the Notification Center? I thought they said 3-finger swipe was going to be associated with NC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolarix
Feb 28, 2004

Anjow posted:

Is there a way to change the default width of columns in column view?

Yes- hold down Option as you drag the columns. This changes them all to be the exact same width, but it should also remember that width every time.

Jolarix
Feb 28, 2004
Is there a way to make Tap to Click also work as drag?

On the new MBP, you can enable tap to click, but it seems double-tapping and then dragging doesn't work. For example if I hardware click the actual trackpad button, I can drag icons around the desktop. But tap to click won't let me drag.

FYI my force click / haptic is turned off. Hate that feature.