Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lynxifer
Jan 2, 2005
Comedy "Buttsecks" Option
Does anyone know how to control Launchpad a bit better? It's picking up all the application stubs that Parallels has made and no X appears when I go into re-arrange mode. This is leaving me with a 90ft long Launchpad which is a little annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynxifer
Jan 2, 2005

Martytoof posted:

Is there any way to force this textbox?

It's uneditable right now, and the server does, in fact, pop up a dialog asking for my password every time. It would be much more convenient if I could just enter it here once.

I believe that if you select "Authentication Settings" you can specify the password there and it remembers it. Certainly acts that way in 10.6

Lynxifer
Jan 2, 2005
So when I use Skype with my friends I like to play sounds back at them. However instead of them being picked up via my microphone, I'd ideally like to play them on my computer and have them mixed into my microphone feed as well as hearing them.
I tried using soundflower, but I couldn't get it to actually do anything close to what I want.

Can anyone suggest something that might work?