Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer

Yisan posted:

I'm having the same problem with my Lion install. I have a White intel MacBook and a 2nd gen MacBook air that both tend to drop wireless for about 10-15 seconds. Sometimes you have to go and disable wireless and then enable wireless again. Anyone else experience that?

I have the same problem on my iMac, where it goes from "green" to "yellow" in the Network preferences. I don't know if it's my routers new placement or Lion yet as I literally just moved to another apartment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Asnorban posted:

How do I do something similar to Spaces now that that is gone? I used to have one space for all my work related programs, one for tweetdeck / other miscellany, and one for music related programs. As it stands now it is just an unorganized clusterfuck of things I don't need constantly visible (like Tweetdeck).

That was probably a very dumb question.

Make a new "desktop" in Mission Control? That's what I do and it's pretty much like Spaces :shobon:

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Anyone seen this before?

This is the "Sort as..." menu by the way.
They have kind of identical options but the down most one has 2-3 options more. :confused:

This is on a clean install.