Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crackpipe
Jul 9, 2001

I was ready to pull the trigger on a MBA 13", until I realized that I'd want to play Civilization 5 at some point in the next 4 years... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackpipe
Jul 9, 2001

KidDynamite posted:

Don't worry the Vi Dock is coming for external GPU goodness.

I thought you were full of poo poo for a moment there. But wow... that's amazing. And cheap.

Crackpipe
Jul 9, 2001

movax posted:

Civ5 is a piece of poo poo, with more than 8 other AI players the loving thing takes minutes to process each turn around Turn 150 or so, and that's on a 4.7GHz 2600K. :argh:

This actually makes me feel better.

Once I get word on Victoria 2, my decision will be made!

Crackpipe
Jul 9, 2001

13" MBAs seem to be sold out everywhere that isn't the Apple Store (except Mac Mall which charges sales tax in my state). Any word on when they'll be back in stock?

Crackpipe
Jul 9, 2001

Amazon needs to stock the new, non Retina 15"... now.

Butt Savage posted:

As for the Mac Pro stuff, I guess we just have to accept the fact that people need to have patience with Apple.

This post would have made sense a year ago.

Crackpipe fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jun 12, 2012