Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jfff
Oct 27, 2003
indeed
I'm in need of a USB 3.0 SSD enclosure. Anyone have any recommendations? A thunderbolt enclosure, if I can find a reasonably priced one, may be overkill but is also an option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jfff
Oct 27, 2003
indeed
I'm looking to set up bootcamp and install a windows partition. From everything I've read it seems I should buy Windows 8.1 64 bit then upgrade to 10 if I want to down the road. Would there be any point in buying Windows 10 outright?

jfff
Oct 27, 2003
indeed
I'm looking to purchase a monitor to use with my 13" rMBP. Only going to use it for word and excel files and the occasional game. Saw this Dell U2415 in the Monitor/Display thread and I'm curious if it would work well with the laptop. Should I find something else that has a similar native resolution as my laptop?