Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scissors
Mar 22, 2004

Space Racist posted:

You're certainly entitled to be aggravated and pursue resolution however you see fit. I just find it annoying since this is the Mac Hardware thread, not the Complain About Apple Retail Stores thread. If you need to vent, there are other, more productive outlets - sjobs@apple.com, Yelp, etc.

I'm interested in the ongoing saga too. It's Mac Hardware, and this is the Mac Hardware thread. I'm not sure if you're pissy because you're a genius bar employee and feel personally attacked, or just an super "Apple can do no wrong" fanboy who's getting his panties in a wad.

But whatever it is, SERIOUS has a pretty distinctive avatar, so just skip his posts if you dislike them so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scissors
Mar 22, 2004

How would they handle the graphics processing requirements of a resolution that high? 2880x1800x32bit = 20.7 Mb/frame. That seems pretty crazy, especially since MBP aren't exactly known for their top of the line graphics cards.