Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
edit: I am a total retard and didn't read the thread :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

MEET ME BY DUCKS posted:

Okay, I guess I'm not out of questions.

I've tried to google this extensively and it sounds like it isn't doable, but can Windows be boot camped onto an external drive? Most results on this question seem dated, and some claim reFit would detect and boot a Windows install on an external drive. I just don't want to take up 30GB of a 128SSD with Windows.

I know this was posted earlier in the thread..or maybe it was the software..either way, Windows won't let you boot off an external drive. Its a Windows limitation not a Bootcamp one