Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

Was there any more Nasubi? I've watched 40 minutes of this poor man in pain and need to see how he ended up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Those are based on 2 videos that were put out as "best of" moments from the show. As far as I know, they are the only vids out there at all. At one point Hulu was showing Denpa Shonen with subtitles, but they pulled it unfortunately. I was hoping they would have kept it on and then eventually done the entire Nasubi saga.

My heart broke when I read that [spoiler]they forgot to bring his rice when they moved him to another apartment[/spoiler[.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Medieval Medic posted:

A little reminiscing about Downtown during their earlier years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySZrExE5iX8

Did I see Arino in that video?

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

I'm glad this year's segment wasn't super gross. Who won this time?

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Broseph Brostar posted:

40 year old men stroking each other nipples isn't super gross to you?

Just a fact of life :colbert:

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

this thread made me start watching terrace house and i'm on episode 11 of the netflix series now. i hated baseball guy and am now mad at yuriko. arman seems cool so far though.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Yuriko is probably the best but I felt so bad for tap/ticket.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

I'm on episode 25-26 now and I don't know what to feel about Natsumi. I definitely don't think that Minori and Uchi stayed together though.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

I wish they'd release more of Aloha State already. I need to binge again.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Watching Yusuke is very painful :smith:

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Anybody else watched Million Yen Women? Just finished binging through it but can't find much about the show on Google strangely. Just released on Netflix this month.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

She's a terrible person regardless.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

I just got to this episode and this is loving wild. "I just want people to leave me alone because dealing with them is so annoying and draining. Also why did everyone leave me alone when I was sick?! Also you're all too sensitive and self-centered, so being cruel to you is actually good."

Sickest she’s been for 10years!!

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

MrLonghair posted:

So how about that Terrace House Nagano huh? Wanna see the casting planning, how much they had to go to to find a Tecchan equivalent :unsmith:

tecchan was likable. and it hits international on march 13th i believe

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

There's a huge tape delay this time so it's hard for them to course correct.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Was Heipo last time too. Anyone know why it changed?

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Seems like new series starts in May for Japan.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

New season of terrace house definitely gets better.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

I think they only have to live together maybe half of the week? Who really cares though

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Dancing Peasant posted:

https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1264045951607386113?s=20

Hana Kimura took her own life after being cyber bullied by people who think Terrace House is actually real.

gently caress 2020.

more on this: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2020/05/23/stardom-wrestler-hana-kimura-dead-at-22-amid-cyberbullying/

real sad to hear about hana. i wasn't a fan of her on the show but i would never wish her any harm. the internet was a mistake.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

General Dog posted:

Wasn't production already suspended because of COVID? I know there had been a few new episodes, but those were stuff that was already in the can pre-quarantine right?

There were at least 4 ready to go. They're just not going to air them now apparently.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

The first series was really great. Definitely went down in quality over the years though. It's my guilty pleasure so I've still been watching, I really hope it's not the end of the line. Hopefully they get some counsellors on hand though to help cast members deal with people being horrible on the internet.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Amazon is never going to translate the season where they just whipped their dicks out and pissed on the floor, are they?

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

I got seasons mixed up because I binged them all recently, they just released the one where guys were pissing on the floor.

Season 4 Spoilers: Two dudes pissing on the floor
Season 5 Spoilers: Three dudes getting jerked off

Season 6 is the one with four women and I'd claim it's more tame but one of them had her boob out for about an hour

wow. i thought the piss was season 5. the jerking off happened on both of those seasons though, didn't it?

truly great television.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Stare-Out posted:

Amazing. Tanaker killing those moves too. For a moment I was sure Hamada was going to slap him into orbit.

I honestly thought this was going to end in a Thai kick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

well, the person that was fan-subbing documental seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. hope they're okay. and hopefully amazon will translate the rest, i mean they translated the piss episode...