Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

precision posted:

Kurosagi: The Black Swindler - Great show about a con man that cons con men.

Dude this sounds awesome.

Regarding show-hei hey: Wasn't there another gag like that in a different No Laughing setting, where there was some guy repeating something over and over while they were sleeping? I think he was saying something about a mountain...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

SaviourX posted:

So thanks, thread, for introducing me to Downtown and the batsu games! The gf and I have streamed a couple and they are great for having in the background on slow nights. So far we've only watched the Spy game, Matsumoto's Haunted Hotel, and the traditional Onsen (with the darts!), as well as a few cooking ones (the toothpaste one, most memorably).

What are some of the other good ones? Length might be an issue since I get burned out on them quick, but anything with Matsumoto being a master troll would be nice. He seems like such a dick, but does everything straight-faced that it becomes funny no matter what.

The best is actually any time Matsumoto gets dicked over himself. Case in point: No-Reaction Pie Hell, a 25 minute story of one man's psychological well-being being utterly destroyed in the course of an hour. It's on youtube.

FAT BATMAN fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Nov 9, 2011