Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

futurememory posted:

What do you guys think would be the best possible way to introduce friends to Gaki? I have a feeling that my friends would love it, especially since they really get a kick out of Impractical Jokers (which, to me, is somewhat close to a Gaki-style brand of humor here in America). I thought about 24-Hour Tag, but that might be too long for a beginner.

24 Hour Pie Hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Flameingblack posted:

My friend linked me this weird video of a train trying to go through japanese women's cleavage, it was....

Anyway, apparently it belongs to a channel called Cool Japan, which is a bunch of subtitled and dubbed shows about Japan. If you can stand the women trying to make high-pitched anime voices they stream it online, you can find the info here

This channel has a bunch of Cool Japan and other cheesy NHK stuff. My girlfriend and I have been really enjoying "Lunch On!"

It also has Himitsu no Kenmin, which owns.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoawRBfyvJAoUaM1Wdt1B8w

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Cardboard Box A posted:

What is going on here?

TEN TEEN TEEEN?

Morning Musume girls are trying to remember how to write those numbers in English.

None of them were very good at English.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

I don't know if there are any other threads for this kind of thing but does anyone know any good dramas that have been subbed in English?

I have no idea how easy it is to get now, but I love the absolute poo poo out of Dragon Zakura. The subs that are out there are a tad bit engrishy, however. :(

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Dragon Zakura has some of those things and also a healthy dose of Hiroshi Abe.

I love it.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Haunted House

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

holy poo poo documental season 2 is the best 5 episodes of television that have ever been made

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

A Big... Dog posted:

That ending was loving insane

It was the most intense thing I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

the amount of foreskin play in documental s3 is astounding