Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005

Dr_Amazing posted:

A few months back it seemed like This song was playing pretty much everywhere in Japan.

Oh wow, thank you for explaining where that came from. I work in a few elementary schools in southern Japan and for a while it seemed like every day I'd do the dance with the kids at the end of class. It's fun to do, but I have no idea how six year-olds can memorize all those moves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
How can I make all the subtitle parts fit together with the video file? I'm super illiterate when it comes to this stuff.

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
Does each new .rear end file contain the previous parts? I don't have to manually stitch them together?

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005

General Dog posted:

That's a pretty quick turnaround.

Yuudai makes the entire thing miserable, but I'm sure that's old news.

Yuudai is the best

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqxGTEmBnaD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
New Terrace House series came out on Netflix recently! Tokyo 2019-2020. Kinda different vibe from Opening New Doors, I'm like 5 episodes in and there's been so many dates.

Nothing groundbreaking yet but I'll check in more if it gets real good.

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20190606/p2a/00m/0et/004000c

Congrats to Yamachan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
Lol Terrace House: Opening New Doors's model boy Shion got caught with weed