Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Please tell my multiple shields work well, with the understanding that I'm not, not going to add in multiple shields.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

I spent all my points!

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Jimmy4400nav posted:

I think I got a good build for my ant woman. I just want to make it past the first round, then I can feel like I've accomplished something in life.

I went with 2 spears, 2 shields, some skills??? and zero testing

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

GreenMarine posted:

Robin Walker the Thrice Damned has entered the lists that he might find a glorious death among the champions of blood!

This is where my money is going.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

My character's macro doesn't do anything. Is it because of my stupid, punctuation included, name?

edit or maybe I'm just an idiot!

double edit or maybe not it was just copying what I did manually

resistentialism fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jul 28, 2011

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Kick the tires on that one.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Well that's one way to win, I guess.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

Note that higher fighting skill (combined with enough skill in your weapon to actually hit anything, of course) now helps your gladiator seek out the more vulnerable areas to hit. You'll notice that creatures with high fighting skill will score lots of feet and head shots. I do not believe that they prioritize to avoid armor coverage, though.

Does the same go for archery?

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

I think the problem with your guys' strategies was not shooting the other guy in the head right away.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

I wonder if I could drop my backup buckler and get my bolts shuffled around so I'm holding a few in each hand. Just for limb mishaps. :kreen:

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Is that the first big guy with a hammer we've seen so far?

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

That was just emotional damage.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

CommaToes posted:

Save for a few upsets, the larger enemy is doing a number on his or her smaller opponents.

Maybe the rebalancing that happened in the last round erred on the larger advantage too much.

Seems like chain body-slams are pretty common.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Ah, I tried to log in to that again yesterday, was wondering why it didn't have my info already. poo poo

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Another victim of outdated beliefs in silver arrows?

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Not an elf. Didn't stomp on.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

His face shirt wasn't enough to protect his face.

edit beaten by new update

resistentialism fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jan 13, 2012

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

:hist101: :spain:

where red pixels :saddowns:

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

Update on scheduling: I basically have to finish this tournament before May 15, when Diablo 3 comes out. Expect to see increasingly regular/frantic updates as we get closer to that date! ;)

Set the grand champion up against a horned demon at the end of it.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Sorry guys, tourney over, time to play d3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

For the record I misspelled my kreen-talk. Oh well.

• Locked thread