Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
megane
Jun 20, 2008

Yeah, I entered a Kobold, but here's how every single test against a larger opponent goes:

The Minotaur 1 charges at Kobold 22!
Minotaur 1 collides with Kobold 22!
Kobold 22 is knocked over and tumbles backward!
[Several lines of kobold dismemberment]
Kobold 22 has been struck down.

Spending a huge number of points on dodging just adds several dozen lines of block/dodge spam to the top. I know supposedly dodge helps you avoid stuff when prone, but it seems like an unskilled guy attacking a prone Kobold with Dodge 10 and a buckler still hits nearly all the time. Oh well.

megane fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jul 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Cobalt's going all the way (read: dying embarrassingly in the first round)!

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Krysmphoenix posted:

cow leather comes up before dwarf leather

Oh... oh God. I was dressing my kobold in kobold leather armor... I guess I thought it meant kobold-made.

I'm a monster. :ohdear:

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Brick Moses posted:

Hungry Mungry has painted his personal training-ring in a glorious, sanguine hue upon being delivered a few pigs for dinner. The horrifying, terminal squeals keep him happy and motivated for the fight to come.

Admittedly he was hoping for something more tasty and substantial than a kobold.

Cobalt spent what is probably one of her last nights on Earth writing her husband and seven children back home in Krastmaquabraggan. Apparently she hates them all and is leaving her entire estate to her pet cavy.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Alas poor Cobalt. She was dead the moment her first chop went wide.

• Locked thread