Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwathi
Nov 7, 2010

You do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to the Cult of the Crushing Wave."
Glad to hear there is still space, though I haven't got my registration at the Arena Challenge site confirmed yet. I'm assuming there's just a backlog, or people are actually out having lives. Anyway, hoping to have the chance to present the best adequatest least worst most easily talked into a near-certain death goblinkind has to offer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwathi
Nov 7, 2010

You do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to the Cult of the Crushing Wave."
Ethelgreen the Unready is, well, I stuck a label on his weapon saying "Stick this in the other guys" and gave him a big thumbs up, so he's good to go, I guess. Oh! If his opponent could point out where they keep their vital organs when he gets there, that would be brilliant, thanks.

Kwathi
Nov 7, 2010

Excellent, Ethelgreen the Unready faces a yeti in the first round, a beast he has been specifically trained and equipped the defeat! (This is a lie, please no one tell him what a yeti is. We've told him it's a delicious species of pheasant that likes to nest in shag rugs.)

Kwathi
Nov 7, 2010

It looked to me like Ethelgreen might have pulled it off had he been armed with something that did a little more damage versus a big foe, but his and Tantrum Spiral's rounds are making blunt weapons against big guys look pretty bad despite my hopes that a goblin would hit hard enough to break a few bones. Oh well, at least he made a determined effort. Next time maybe a butcher who doesn't read the fine print rather than a carpenter.

• Locked thread