Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Is there a chance that the number of contestants will be boosted to 256 if we approach that number or will the battle royale be even more :black101:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
morituri te salutant

Serpent per manuum is ready to fight and die for horribly translated pun names.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

SynthOrange posted:

Poor Fatty, even with the advantage of lopping off his opponents arm he couldnt win.

As for Serpent, I blame terrible manager choices. Wouldnt steel or bronze have been a better material for the pick? Adamantine may have piercing power, but it's just so light. And no skills = no kills.

From my testing, a weapon that completely ignores a large enemy's armor advantage is the most effective counter to them. Felled a steel clad yeti with a spine hit on the first run with it. I didn't expect to get matched against my own counter of a medium size, high defense enemy with how popular big gladiators are but such is life.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Wait, what? How on earth did we get a scene group to attack that?

• Locked thread