Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.

Old Man Fancington posted:

When you took that vacation to Spain, you should have charged the tranny to gently caress him in the rear end. :gay: Hope this helps!

Listen, if she went to the trouble to present as female and undergo hormone replacement to become female, you should have the decency and respect to refer to her as "her."

Tuyop deserves no such respect, as he is a wretched excuse of a man who can't even compete against my fiancee in BitTower despite having a VERY noticeable head start in the game.

47 floors to your 35 son, get with it!

Edit: Does she want out of the whole waitressing gig eventually? If so, okay, that's fair enough. If not, drop her like a hot rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.
We love you, tuyop, really. But seriously, :wtc:

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.

Old Man Fancington posted:

Tuyop have you checked if your hat is on your head? You've missed a lot of other important details lately so I think it's important to cover all your bases here.

He just needs to follow his nose! He'll find his hat when he follows the smell.

Zeta Taskforce posted:

What lessons do you think has tuyop learned?

I don't think he has learned any, frankly. Based on what I've read he hasn't dramatically changed his spending habits, is still trying to game interest rates, and is utterly unwilling to give up a habit that is killing him from the inside out. (I, too, am a smoker, and know how hard this is, but to completely dismiss the thought of quitting, or even cutting back, for the sake of his finances is crazy.)

Also, he's tuyop, who bones strangers in Spain that he met on a train for the experience and shits in his hat, so what do you expect?

• Locked thread