Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meanieface
Mar 27, 2012

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
Human poo as fertilizer doesn't fall under the organic food label, right? RIGHT?

Because suddenly I'm feeling really paranoid about where my food is coming from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meanieface
Mar 27, 2012

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
Does your school have loaner laptops? The business college down here had laptops you could check out for a day (for free), as long as you had it back in by whatever p.m. that evening.

meanieface
Mar 27, 2012

tuyop posted:

Nope! All I need is this broken ipod touch! (Yeah the screen is broken)

Do you have those mall vendors up there who fix screens? They're pretty decent at it.

meanieface
Mar 27, 2012

Can we have a thread outside of BFC that's just monthly updates on Tuyop's BASIL and other life happenings?

We need to know if you ever get a yurt.

meanieface
Mar 27, 2012

tuyop posted:

Just gonna put this here.

:clint: :hfive: :rock: :yotj:

Edit: Just got off the phone with the bank, the payment will come out Monday or Tuesday and a letter that I can send to the insurance company will come soon after. :D

:hfive:

Now, may we have shiny new charts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meanieface
Mar 27, 2012

Hoorah! Hoorah for the debt-free graphs with the huuuuuge downward slide and most importantly

HOORAH FOR TUYOP!

:toot:

And a huge highfive to Toeshoes :hfive: for being present and supportive while you struggled with depression. Depression sucks. Woo Toeshoes.

• Locked thread