Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

zelah posted:

This is what you get for bragging about your big dick, dude.
Probably just swollen from all of the injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Zeta Taskforce posted:

You’re right. He would probably write about mosquitoes, tank roads, and strangely expensive underwear.
Not like you wouldn't buy it anyway.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

tuyop posted:

I am going a little crazy.

Also, today I did my taxes from 2011. I don't know why I didn't do them earlier, like, on time. I thought I was getting 61 dollars back.

Turns out I probably owe 550. Plus late fees I guess.
:allears: So when is the baby due?

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Yeah, I was just about to ask whether you have checked if there are any regulations regarding what temperature an apartment must be. For reference I just checked with the Union of Tenants here in Communist Sweden, and the recommended indoor temperature is 20-23 and the temperature should never go below 18 or above 26. I know when I called my previous (and somewhat scummy) landlord after I got home from winter break and it was 14 degrees in the apartment they sent someone right out (to bleed the radiators, apparently it was a known issue).

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

cstine posted:

Well, you could drive it into a lake.
Best post.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Strabo4 posted:

Hydroponic systems can be finicky to get setup right, have the risk of leakage which being you should concern you quite a lot, plus if you accidentally poison them with too much of a nutrient they can die extremely quickly before you can notice and take action. It would be a large expense with unknown profits, big risks, and you'd also have to haul around all the hydroponics gear and lights if you ever moved, and if I recall your car was already stuffed pretty full.
Come on, it's tuyop. What could possibly go wrong?

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

tuyop posted:

And my credit is costing me 9.5% and my efund generates .2% or something. I'm like 50k away from having any net savings. It's an expensive thing to maintain for reasons that I don't understand.

Like, imagine that I won't spend my emergency line of credit balance on anything but real emergencies. (that is, any pressing lack of shelter, food, or transportation that can't be mitigated by making do with less) why should I spend ~9.3% to keep money in my bank account?
While theoretically speaking paying off your credit is better for the reason you've stated, the idea is generally speaking that many people in high debt have difficulty handling credit responsible and will end up racking up even more debt with it than what they lose by putting their money into an emergency fund.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

tuyop, read this manual instead.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Sorry, I couldn't hear your lazy rear end because I was busy opening cans.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

CuddleChunks posted:

Pretty sure that was Zaurg posting under his parachute in goon doctor.
Zaurg did the self-surgery on his foot, but I doubt he used a butterknife for that. As detailed above, Cornholio did indeed use a butterknife.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Zeta Taskforce posted:

Count your blessings that tuyop has a more exciting life than you do. I know I do.

Seriously, I think half the BFC regulars would benefit from having a pinch of tuyop in us. Only a pinch though. :)
I would have thought you wanted a no jokes large package in you.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

tuyop posted:

Today was a stupid clusterfuck of getting lost and missing buses and class locations and readings because of my lack of electronics. There's a 4th gen ipod touch for sale down the road on kijiji for $70. I'm buying it. Come at me, goons.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

tuyop posted:

Also, I was volunteering at a junior high school yesterday for an LGBTQ-rights awareness group and part of the exercise was to have the students make assumptions about you, students kept guessing that I was a teacher. :3:
That's just because you're old. :smugbert:

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Wolfy posted:

Honestly, tuyop's thread has been...kind of awesome. I know we don't keep success threads around but I understand the desire. After cornholio and zarg, it's been refreshing to see a success.
Cornholio eventually also turned into a success story. Zaurg was never heard from again after he died from a self-inflicted foot wound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

tuyop posted:

Kickstarter pending!
Artisinal BASIL

• Locked thread