Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
The voice actor who played Tornado Shanks is actually Harry Goz's son.

As far as greatest Sealab episode, gently caress there's too many-- but I'd have to put either Radio Free Sealab or Der Dieb as my personal favorite. And be honest, am I the only one who always mentally quotes Kommissar Murphy whenever Marxism is discussed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
Mardok desires not the barren wastelands of your dessicated viscera.

Nails are like candy to robots, and we'll eat tires instead of licorice.

Holy crap! Did you see that freaking chopper explode?

Your quest is to find Quinn's rear end...and then beat it.

It don't mean butt if it ain't got that jutt!

I bet I could kill a guy with my toes!

You just bought yourself a ticket to pretzel town, buddy!

You swear you didn't know? Oh MAN, crushed gonads were TOTALLY worth it!

It's like veal...only babies.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
My penis fills an entire tallboy.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

TUBALLINATOR posted:

I found out about FD/Sealab after watching Archer and seeing Internet Expert Commentators reference them all the time. And wow, Frisky Dingo must be my favorite animated series or at least the one I laughed at most. It's really a barrage of jokes going so quickly it demands 2/3 viewings to catch all the jokes, especially for a non-native English speaker like me.

Am currently on season 2 of Sealab and that show is even more batshit crazy with bebop cola and time distortion thing episodes as my current favorites.

Save it for queen Dopplepopolis.

• Locked thread