Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

Performing thread necromancy due to Mr. Ford's new character on Archer a few weeks back. My head just about exploded.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Send a postcard to Strunk and White!
Oh, I just hate it when people do that! I-I just want to throw acid in their face, do you know what I mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

Jose posted:

Muffintop X is my favourite thing I noticed on like my 5th watch
I'll have you know, this armor does not protect my feelings.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Quit nagging me, silver-haired woman!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Talking 'bout a large vagina!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Went to the shooting range today, and was talking about all the different types of guns I had with a friend of mine. Then this exchange came to mind.

quote:

Val: Cruisington Arms 1100 Auto-loader...
Mr. Ford: Anything else?
Val: Phased plasma pulse laser in the 40 watt range...
Mr. Ford: Just what you see here, lady. Anything else?
Val: Your clothes, give them to me.
Mr. Ford: What the gently caress are you doing?
Val: Terminator? No? Nothing?
Mr. Ford: Look here lady, I'm tired of talking to you, get the gently caress outta my store.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Holy poo poo, there is NO WAY they got that without watching Frisky Dingo. Nun with an RPG?
And why does it says Welcome to You Are Mother .com?

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

haljordan posted:

I don't have to explain my art to you!
Too harsh? I don't want to get flagged by a moderator.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

404GoonNotFound posted:

You point at it! You celebrate yourself!
I mean, I'm sure it doesn't *fill* a tallboy?

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

L33t_Kefka posted:

I don't even have any coins you btich!
Oh, I have about fifty.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

There are two Frisky quotes that I'm guessing are references, but I never figured them out.

1. Torpedo Vegas says he's the cashier in a candy store with a handlebar mustache. Killface even says he doesn't get the reference, thinks it's about "Little House" [on the Prairie?]

2. Ronnie asking if Johnny Carson is "violin man with slave."

Any idea where these come from?

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

bunnyofdoom posted:

Man I want a Tom Collins now
And the learning of your name.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Worst Case Ontario posted:

I like to call it Lost Wages!
It all just looks like a giant litterbox.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Crowetron posted:

What's with this slideshow everybody's doin'?
You know, I am a racist, but you have won me over. At least in this instance.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

kami posted:

This thread is like a bad penny.
I don't even have any coins, you bitch!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Ror posted:

Wow.

Just, uh, went ahead and put it out there.
Turns out Muslims aren't the only ones who still throw stones.
News Ticker: Come on, we're doing everybody.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Slamhound posted:

Aren't you Jewish?
I don't know... did monkeys build the pyramids?

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Ror posted:

... ribbit.

Literally starving to death over here.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Barnaby, that wasn't pants!
That... isn't a pickle.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

L33t_Kefka posted:

Ohh!! We were supposed to get pickles!
"Your clothes. Give them to me." Terminator? No?

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Cloud Potato posted:

Did not see that coming.
Oh my God, a missile! We've been hit!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Worst Case Ontario posted:

...You are like a bad penny.
Think of all the sympathy cooz I could get.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

L33t_Kefka posted:

This is the wrong suit!
Too bad Haggar doesn't make shoes!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

FORMAT DOESN'T MATTER!

Just get me two of everything that ever played video, and then the Hunter, and then format won't matter.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

JethroMcB posted:

Look, I don't know what kinda...Boys From Brazil thing you got going on in there, but I'm still the boss in here.
And if you don't like it, there's the big-rear end door.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

JethroMcB posted:

Heyohhhhh, "Naughty, naughty, naughty!"

That's a lil' voice I do. Call him "Dago Frank."
What about "Cody II"? It's evocative...

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Do we still have enough to pay for Train Island?
Got change for a .38??!?

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Chexoid posted:

So... crashed on my planet didn't ya?

You're gonna have to pay for that space lady.
Slideshow, she's in it.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

JethroMcB posted:

Why do you think Kelly LeBrock left him?

'Cause he's Taliban!
Then utilize your superhero abilities to turn Wendell X into an unstoppable fighting machine!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

404GoonNotFound posted:

Sound it out Mister Ford! E-ne-ma!
Sound like you from Iraq.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

LobsterMobster posted:

I don't even have any coins, you bitch!
Maybe you should lay off the platinum-infused highballs.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

That DICK! posted:

He's like a kid in a candy shop, and that candy is... success. And I'm that friendly man at this cash register with a handle bar mustache
If he always throws his food on the floor, why is he so fat?

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Ror posted:

Shhh. You smell that? I smell crickets.
It was a hit... and they ran.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

And I think that's a very good idea

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

STOP. I pick the ant computer.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Ror posted:

GRAND SLAM!

Cover your mouth.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

So what do you think we're making? I think, it is telephones.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

JethroMcB posted:

God put 'em here for us to eat, and he chocked 'em full of folic acid and magnesium, and that's real good for your colon.

But I eat 'em cause they taste good. Like America used to.
This is my wife. :nyoron:

Ooh! I was supposed to get pickles. For a party. Wanna come? There's gonna be pickles! If I get 'em!

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

He doesn't have a penis! As far as I can tell...

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Oh yeah, Ol' Wendell's dragged the old pineapple through quite a number of ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Is this a bank, or, you know, a house?

• Locked thread