Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Geddy Krueger posted:

What's that? Dart in your neck!

Was anyone else totally surprised when they found out that Stormy was played by this guy?

"I gotta have that dick!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Wendell: "Psst! Cody. Cody. Cody! Cody! CODY! CODY! CODYYYYYYYYYY!"

Judge Mr. Ford: "drat, Cody! Answer the man!"

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

SpacePig posted:

So this thread has made me go re-watch Frisky Dingo, and one joke that I apparently didn't catch the last 3 times I've watched this series was that Grace Ryan took "Ret-Con" brand ant poison, and the Annihilatrix was re-assembled by "Ret-Con Construction". How did I never pick up on that before?

Ret-Con. A division of Crews Corporation.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
All those barbecues. It's like someone put my face in a saddle. ::sniff:: Mmmm, whose saddle is this? That's Uncle Taint's. How long's he been riding, Tex? Oh, pert near three days! Well, let's eat. Buddy.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Wow. TV's Hunter! That's like finding out that Jesus knew karate. Imagine that, Stan. Karate Jesus.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Crotch Bat posted:

I was upset enough at Archer not being voiced at Reed that I totally ignored the pilot. At some point I sat down and brought myself to watch it and it was game over. Reed's Xander Crews is probably one of my top 5 VA jobs ever(right up with Unknown Hinson's Early Cuyler) so I was just really let down that he wasn't going to do Archer.

Adam was originally going to voice Archer. He did the record, and no one ended up liking it. FX had their suggestions for VAs, but Matt Thompson suggested Jon Benjamin.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
I tell you, I'm a racist but you've won me over. At least in this case.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Jose posted:

Gerry?

Get on the scoot!

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Frisky Dingo is back on the air on Sunday nights.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Bizarro just ran on AS's DVR Theater tonight!

"I hate them all except Turtleface."

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Another thing that made me think of Frisky Dingo today. Dreamworks announced the launching of a new YouTube channel spin-off of their recently acquired AwesomenessTV for young men. What's it called? AwesomenessX.

Sadly no Hunter episodes, or Hooper.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

SpelledBackwards posted:

Those loans are for educated women of color!

Yeah, maybe she wants to go into real estate.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

haljordan posted:

He kept us out of war......ming

You can put your Zune in there.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
A Frisky/Sealab live marathon is streaming at http://adultswim.com/webcam

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Every Frisky Dingo episode is now online to stream for free!

http://video.adultswim.com/frisky-dingo/

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

SpelledBackwards posted:

We're blown! They made us!

GO GO GO GO GO!

GO GO GO GO GO!

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Every single Sealab 2021 now streaming for free - http://video.adultswim.com/sealab-2021/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

SpelledBackwards posted:

Do you have a racist-rear end dry cleaner?

Sliiiide-shooooooooow!!

• Locked thread