Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Didn't Sealab debut the weekend after 9/11? I remember being in such a funk, turning on CN and being loving bewildered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Pod Six is jerks.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Robert Denby posted:

I always wondered why for all the retro Hanna Barbara programming that was on Cartoon Network constantly in the early-to-mid-90s, why "Sealab 2020" wasn't part of it. Turns out Adam Reed and Matt Thompson stole the master tapes out of the Turner offices to make the pilot for "2021" in the early days of the network and never returned them.

Pretty sure they returned them as Boomerang is currently airing Sealab 2020.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

bobkatt013 posted:

I think its Michael Cain

Oscar Winner Michael Cain. He's like the Baby Seamus, you can't exclude any part of it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

SpacePig posted:

Except you excluded the "wee" in "The Wee Baby Seamus".

I...I...I was distracted by Pod Six being jerks!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Martytoof posted:

Some sort of raping gorilla? Good lord! It must have been Rape Ape!

You mean there's an even Rapier Ape?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

I would like to have seen...

...Hanna Montana.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

talkin 'bout mah penis...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

So the Xtacles episodes are really bad. I just reached them for the first time since they aired and holy hell are they full of unfunny bullshit.
I mean there's a few good quips but overall they are quite terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Azure_Horizon posted:

Rapier Ape was a fantastic strung-along joke. And I loved the fact that they were just flying around blowing up mountains.

I disagree, those two eps are so bad they didn't get the go ahead for more.

• Locked thread