Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Didn't Sealab debut the weekend after 9/11? I remember being in such a funk, turning on CN and being loving bewildered.

Close, there were four episodes that ran in November 2000, and it was part of the official AS debut on September 2, 2001 (according to Wikipedia). I remember being up late and painting some Warhammer 40k stuff and being blown away by the absurd cartoons that appeared on my TV. I was a fan of SGC2C so Sealab and its' ilk were right up my street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

DivisionPost posted:

The first episode to run after 9/11 was "Predator", which I remember nothing about, actually.

That's one of my favorite episodes, I remember the Indian doctor going into a rambling diatribe to Quinn about the titular being in regard to someone's face being eaten off.

Quinn: Where's his...face?
Dr. Virjay: I would say it's in the monster's belly or, somewhere lower in the gastrointestinal canal, if in fact that monster does have one of those. I don't know. I don't know the anatomy of a monster. I know human beings and some of the larger canines.

:haw:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Sensible posted:

Hang on guys, I'm gonna go get... goblin army.

There's...he's not gonna get a goblin army!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Phat_Albert posted:

Chopper Dave we have uh oh, over......

UH OH!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

...BARNABY JONES! :haw:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Jenova Project posted:

I always remember to get pickles.

Yeah, that's not a pickle. :pervert:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Ah-ah-ah, hold on, Ben, aren't you forgetting something? Come on, come on, what are you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine. I'm sick, baby. I'm sick. Come on, baby. Daddy needs his feel-good juice.

gets stung by Ben

:lsd: Ooh yeah, that's the stuff. That's what daddy needs, yeah, see, see, what it is, is we're all a community, and uh, when you're a community, and love enters into it....

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Really, all Americans want is cold beer, warm pussy, and someplace to take a poo poo with a door on it. I mean, you don't want the dog lookin' at ya.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Do you want the mustache on, or off?

...Too bad.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Aaand there go my nipples again...

Producer: "Do it like Archie Bunker!"

Aw, dere go my nipples again dere, Edit'!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

spregalia posted:

Mardok desires not the barren wastelands of your dessicated viscera.

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants. Marduk commands it.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Oh, I'm so proud of you! We're going to split a half pint of lager and watch Cinemax all night.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

My murdered parents wanted me to be happy!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Mr. Banana Grabber posted:

You're the one who paid five-million dollars for a blow job!

It was a half-and-half, first of all... :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

How dare you gamble with their souls. :rolleyes:

• Locked thread