Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I think that of all the things you could copy from MSPA, he'd care the least about copying the overall format.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Volmarias posted:

So this is actually cannon? :stare:

Good god, who actually figured that out without using the level editor? Who would even notice?

Probably started with someone stealing crap in Chorrol and wondering what the hell Quill-Weave was doing all the way over there. From there it's already demonstrated that she's got a weird schedule, so there's an actual reason to follow her around.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Leaping Mutton posted:

I'm thinking that the Necro's hideout must be near the city Katia was in (Anvil?) and she and Asotil will run into Gro-Upp in his way out of the ruins.

I'm pretty sure that Katia was in Leyawiin.

I am an idiot, she WAS in Anvil.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Jackard posted:

I think Kill Six Billion Demons manages to do so..?

It's regular about its updates, but K6BD doesn't have a backlog.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

There was one option for input early on that I'm not sure exactly what it influenced (I *think* it was mainly what it looked like for Allison to traverse the void into Throne for the first time), then we got a character named although that was a bit indirect (that being Preem Nand), then it was generating a bunch of side characters for a giant fight scene, then there was a thing to make outfits for Allison that would appear later, then there was the creation of a whole bunch of the gods, and then it was generating a whoooooooole bunch of names for the binding of a devil (devils getting less powerful the more names that they have), who now has the unfortunate moniker of "Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jacck Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna Esquire" (she is not very happy about it)

• Locked thread