Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gabusan
May 12, 2008
If you dont want to have children something is wrong with you, because you hate your very own nature. Hopefully this will change once you mature. If it does not, talk to a shrink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gabusan
May 12, 2008
The "partners" that dont want to have children with you are the ones who are planning to dump you for a younger broad once you hit 40. You will then remember fondly all those Internet guys that encouraged you to "stick to your guns".

If your man doesnt want to have children with you, he does not see himself making a life project with you. If you dont want to have children and he does, he will eventually dump you and find himself someone else. Maybe not now, maybe not in the next 5 years. But he will eventually once he realizes he is wasting his time with you.

I could sugar coat it or I could tell you different so you feel good, but this is the blunt truth. You face the truth or the truth will catch up with you sooner or later. Plain and simple.

gabusan
May 12, 2008
No, you dont get it lady. The one who is going to trade you for a newer babe is him, not you. At 40, men still have options. Women dont. This is a fact of life you better face now. And not "every man in the world wants to have a child", many dont, and these are the ones you must be wary about. A man that doesnt want children is a man who doesnt want commitment, and no ammount of quitting birth control and getting pregnant will change that. He will dump you. For the younger chick.

You can pray it is a troll, but it wont change what it is: the cold, hard truth staring you right in the face. You can look away now if you want, truth will still be there.

And yes, your boyfriend will dump you once he fully understands you would hate raising his children. He might stick around for now while you are still hot to him, but he will eventually want to devote himself to a woman that would LOVE to raise his children. It doesnt matter if these are hypothetically children or actual children.

Like the last message said, you better grow up and mature fast so you can make the right decissions in your life.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gabusan
May 12, 2008
If you dont want children, then you need a man in your life that does not want children, either.

You should carefully consider, though, why this new boyfriend of yours does not want children, either. If you were planning to share a life together, you might not like the truth behind him not wanting children. Dont expect him to be honest with you, because he might not even be honest with himself.

There is a say in my country: "there are girls you have fun with, and there are girls you marry". You decide which one you want to be.

Oh, and by the way, guys that marry without any plan of starting a family dont really believe in marriage. It is something they do because people expects it from them.

gabusan
May 12, 2008
No idea about the gay couples. Gays are not my area of expertise, their mindset is totally different. All I know is that you dont want to marry one.