Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
dephlogisticator
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly don't think you should have kids. No child deserves to have a mother who is repulsed by them. It's easy to say "you're young, you may change your mind someday", but that precludes the chance that you'll never change your mind. I think your boyfriend should prepare himself for the possibility that he'll never have children with you, or you two should go your separate ways. He cannot and should not expect or ask you to have children with him if you can't stand them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dephlogisticator
Jul 16, 2011

gabusan posted:

If you dont want to have children something is wrong with you, because you hate your very own nature. Hopefully this will change once you mature. If it does not, talk to a shrink.

Ah, so you're one of those morons who thinks that "nature" is somehow right and good just because it's "nature", and people who don't fall in line with it are somehow immature, deviant and in need of therapy. Good to know.

dephlogisticator
Jul 16, 2011

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

Ah, so you're one of those morons who is incapable of spotting obvious sarcasm. Hopefully this will change as you spend more time on the internet and develop an intellect of some type.

I've run into people who truly believe crap like that. Could you pm me the settings for your sarcasm detector? His post failed to trip mine because I calibrated it to expect more hyperbole.