Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

omeg posted:

Don't think I can wait a month for that to finish...

Why not? That's how long it'll take to save and load models your Engineers eventually produce if they start using the FEA capabilities (never mind actually running for solutions)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

I was trying to import data to a MySQL database via the command line utility:

code:
mysqlimport: Error: 5, Loader::FlushParameters: Failed to flush parameters. I/O operation on D:\Temp\bhload-info-3548-1410931684-31 failed with error - The printer is out of paper.

Turns out D:\Temp is the server's temp drive, not my local one, and I had filled it.

• Locked thread