Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

So I started Strange Journey, playing it without guides except the occasional map if/when the need arises, not aiming for a specific alignment. I just started Sector B, and I'm now lawful, which is fine except all my demons except one have a gun weakness and any law demons I can find/fuse have the same. As you can imagine, this does not help my survivability.

Is there some way around this, or should I just ignore the alignment of demons and throw in non-gun weak neutrals and chaoses? I'm not going out of my way to change alignment, I want to play blind and see where it ends up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU