Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whack
Feb 14, 2008
I'm playing Persona 4 and, surprisingly, I'm enjoying the hell out of it. The only issue I'm having is with the fusion system. It seems so complicated. How necessary is it? Can I ignore it can complete the game? If not, could someone explain it to my stupid rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whack
Feb 14, 2008
I'm not far enough to have the option to fuse yet, I was just looking it up on Gamefaqs and it made my head spin. Maybe it will make more sense when I'm actually playing the game.

Thanks for your help guys

Whack
Feb 14, 2008
Persona 4 question. I'm supposed to get a cops attention to get info on that snooty kid with the hat. He's not talking to me.

Little help? :ohdear:

Whack
Feb 14, 2008
I'm so glad I saw this thread and got introduced to this series. I have a huge backlog of awesome games to play :allears:

Whack
Feb 14, 2008

Catalina posted:

We're happy to have you! Which one do you think you're going to play next?

(After I finished playing Persona 4, I went to the official Atlus forums, and the angry hardcore Megaten fans scared me away from talking about SMT for a while, hahaha.)

Probably Persona 3. I'm kinda worried that by starting off with Persona 4 all the other ones will pale in comparison. People keep telling me it's the best one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whack
Feb 14, 2008
Could someone explain the significance of the Phase Indicator in Nocturne? It keeps going up and down and I don't know what the hell it means :(