Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I just finished P3P with the female character and now I'm incredibly sad. :( I love the game, and would like to be able to play it again on normal, but I don't even know if I can.

This is the second time that a Persona game has made me cry like a little girl. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

The Grimace posted:

Thank you. Welcome to the support group. I could probably be the leader if I wasn't such a crybaby when it comes to P3's ending. :gbsmith:

The only way for me to get over it is to take the ending as ambiguously as possible and make up my own to replace it.

I get pretty broken up by sad endings, but this one takes the cake. I got so attached to these fictional characters that I've formed imaginary bonds with. Pretty sure I'm gonna be in a funk for the next week or so. :(

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

TurnipFritter posted:

Shero dozes off and everyone enjoys the nice spring day, then they all go out for ice cream and live happily ever after. Shero possibly keeps the boys as a part of her harem.

Exactly.

(P3P ramblings and impressions up ahead. Spoilered just because.)

I dated Akihiko, but took the Ryoji romantic link too just to see how creepy and weird it would get. And because of Ryoji, I totally had to make a Thanatos that I never used, but kept in my party for the end game. It totally took me off guard when I went out with Fuuka and she asked if I was cheating on my boyfriend.

And holy crap on my awkward timing of social links. I just finished maxing out Akihiko when I come downstairs to meet Ryoji who whispers that he wants to see my room next time. Then Fuuka asked why my face looked so flush.:psyduck:

Oddly enough, when I first started watching my boyfriend go through FEZ, I couldn't stand Junpei. I thought he was as bad as Yosuke and a skeevy pervert who would probably betray the group at some point. "There's no way I'll social link with that guy in P3P."

But then I started playing P3P and suddenly found Junpei to be totally endearing. He pervs to show affection. And we totally went out for ramen and he agreed that I should go for Akihiko cause it would be just like a manga. That's when Junpei became my best friend.:unsmith:

I still wanna go on some swings with him. I cried during his rank up when he talks about going on a swing together because I had just gone on a playground swing for the first time in years the day prior and realized that I really missed swings. The game just happened to hit really close to home.

I also really wish there was an option to hug people. I just wanted to give the poor guy a hug after the mess with Chidori and tell him everything will be okay.:smith:

The summer festival was also really cool to play as a girl and I'm glad I went with Junpei.

Also, characters remembering previous things that I've said and done totally gets to me. Akihiko remembered that I liked sweet food and took me to the candy shop, and then he knew that I had just started the cooking club with Fuuka and asked me to make him some sweet things.

Akihiko also has the best Christmas gift ever. Up to that point in the game, I was always complaining about running out of SP cause I'm a heavy magic user. The music box is totally the best thing. And I'm glad he liked the cute scarf I made. :)

I'm really surprised that the Aigis route didn't change much for the female character. I thought of her as a cute, sisterly character through most of the game, but she still had me touch her "sensitive organ" and didn't want me to find happiness with a man. I still love Aigis, but she's totally weird.

That felt good to write out. I needed that.

Nessa fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Sep 12, 2011

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Strange Matter posted:

If I may offer a male perspective:

I dated and maxed out three female S.Links: Yuko, Chihiro and Fuuka. Of the three I thought Yuko was by far the best written and most compelling love interest. Her story arc with acting as a coach for the little kids was really endearing. Hers was also the only end game part that really got to me, once I realized that the MC was dead. Like, I was legit depressed after how she says she'll make the MC fall for her all over again.

Chihiro wasn't a good investment, I guess you could say. Her story arc is such pandering anime garbage by the end I was just grinding it out to get her Max Persona, which wasn't even that good. Fuuka was a happy medium, but the whole "girl can't cook how waaacky" is such an overdone trope that it kinda annoyed me from the get go.

Yeah, my boyfriend maxed out both Chihiro and Yuko in his game too. Yuko is pretty cool, but Chihiro is a total doormat who runs away from guys. I enjoyed Fuuka's story just cause I liked helping her out and making goodies. :)

In my own game I was really sad for Akihiko because he already lost Miki and was terribly depressed that he couldn't protect her and nearly lost Shinji (I saved him in my game!). Especially because Akihiko is so protective. "Watching you fight makes me angry because I'm worried about you. I don't want to lose you like I lost Miki." That made me break down too. :(

And Junpei already lost Chidori in such a heart wrenching way, I couldn't bear for him to lose his best friend too.

gently caress depressing endings.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Justice posted:

About Junpei's special friend, you guys DID bring her back, didn't you?

I didn't know you could. :(

And I made an effort to talk to everybody, every day, just so I wouldn't miss anything important.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Iceclaw posted:

Well, Yosuke does have a similar scene. Problem is, it's his final S-Link scene, so someone who doesn't like his initial outlook won't be seeing it. On the whole, I found Yosuke to be a bit more likable, despite his obvious flaws, because, at the difference of Junpei, he doesn't treat the plot as an occasion to be a hero, but as something much more important.

But Yosuke spends the entire game whining about Saki. A girl who didn't even like him, and at worst, outright hated him. And in the cross-dressing contest, he can't even just have some fun with it like Kanji. He's just a whiny baby for the entire time who can't take some of his own medicine.

Junpei at least had something of a relationship with Chidori and had every right to be depressed for a while.

Playing as a girl, I really felt like Junpei had my back. And he's able to admit his flaws and try his best to change for the better. I also just like his generally excitable and energetic disposition. Heck, me and Junpei were the only ones in the group excited to go the the beach! YA-KU-SHI-MA! YEAH! I love beach scenes!

Nessa fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Sep 12, 2011

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Iceclaw posted:

The relationship between Chidori in Junpei, in my opinion was pretty badly written: Chidori's death was pretty melodramatic, and on the whole, I could not get past the fact Junpei kept on coming to see Chidori at the Hospital. It gave some slightly stalkerish vibes to their relationship.

Shortly after the scene where Chidori gets all freaked out about Junpei and asks him not to come anymore, Junpei will tell you that he's not going to visit her anymore because it seems to upset her. He seems really down about it too but thinks it's probably for the best.:smith:

Momomo posted:

I can't really blame him for this one. It's a mall, I think there'd be at least one store with reasonably priced clothing.

I got the vibe that Junes was more like a Walmart with a courtyard in the center. Junes was the cheap mega store that was driving the smaller stores out of business.

Nessa fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Sep 12, 2011

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

SereneCrimson posted:

Well, since it wasn't spoiler tagged, can people tell me that Chidori's death isn't a huge, huge spoiler? Just to put my fears to rest.
:smith:
A copy of Persona 3 Portable just got shipped out to me today, and I've never played the series so I was going to go in fresh, and now I feel like something insanely huge just got revealed, that will cause so much of the game to feel less special due to knowing it in advance.

I've recently (well, when Devil Survivor originally came out on DS) become a fan of the SMT series, and been trying to get into it. Other than P4, DS, and Strange Journey, I know next to nothing about the other games, so I'm really wary about stumbling across huge spoilers for games I plan on playing.

It's not a game-breaking spoiler in my perspective. There's so much in the games that it won't even matter in the end. I actually had a major end-game plot point spoiled for me on a website when I just wanted to find out which days Yukari was available.

Are you going to play through P3P as a boy or a girl? The girl route is really fun.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

SereneCrimson posted:

I haven't quite decided yet.
I kind of want to play as a boy just to experience some of the events how anyone that played P3/P3F did. So if I was to talk to anyone who hadn't played P3P, I'd know what moments they were talking about.

If the girl route isn't too different, however, I'll definitely pick that. I do like it when games give the option to be female.

I watched my boyfriend go through FES before I started P3P and I much prefer the girl route. The social links are much better and actually let you become friends with all of your team mates.

I maxed out everyone except Mitsuru, Yukari, Ken and Hidetoshi (cause screw that guy).

Characters will talk to you a bit differently because you're a girl, but they don't change any plot points. You just go through the game as a girl and get to use glaives and hockey sticks instead of swords.

At one point in the game, I was totally a maid with a hockey stick.

Also, hang out with Moon and Fortune every day.

Nessa fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Sep 13, 2011

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

TurnipFritter posted:

From what I've heard, Shero's battle theme is marginally less annoying than Hero's.

Wait... There are people who don't like the music?

I like all the music, but I do particularly like the girl's town and school music.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Captain Oblivious posted:

Ehhh

I'm gonna have to disagree. Yosuke doesn't talk much about Saki at all past the very early game. He mentions her very occasionally, but that's it.

Meanwhile I felt Junpei was kind of ruined by the Chidori romance. Because it was loving awful and anime as hell. There was little to no reason for it, just the two of them saying each others names LONGINGLY and that was pretty much the sum total of their emotional connection. The melodrama was stifling.

I love Junpei when he's not neck deep in the Chidori story arc though.

I guess I got more out of it than just that. Junpei was curious about what she was drawing and thought she was interesting, and expressed concern when he saw her hand has bleeding. Chidori had presumably not met many people who were concerned about her physical well being, and thus became curious about Junpei.

On top of that, Junpei tries to impress her by claiming he's the leader, which totally backfires on him. It's a part of his complex of needing to be relied on.

I imagine that their conversations at the hospital were more than just saying each other's names back and forth. They did talk about things like "what makes you feel alive" and such.

Junpei's complex is part of what makes him an interesting character. At heart, he's an insecure teenager. He's obsessed with American superhero movies and really wants people to rely on him, yet is afraid failing if he puts any effort into something. It certainly doesn't help that Yukari's always knocking him down a few pegs. Heck, she says some pretty hurtful things to him in the game, and even acts like he'd never be able to find a girlfriend 'cause what kind of girl would be crazy enough to like him? That's got to put a damper on the guy.

He's insecure and just wants people to like him. So he wants to be someone they can rely on and look up to. He wants to be seen as important. He wants to be the leader of the group. He wants the FeMC to rely on him to find that pervert photographer. He wants to be seen as a role model to Ken.

Yet at the same time, he didn't put a lot of effort into school work because it's boring and people wouldn't like him if he's boring, right? I think he was also afraid of still doing poorly, even if he put effort into it, so he didn't want to risk putting effort into his school work and still doing miserably.

Chidori was also the first girl he was ever seriously interested in, and I was just happy to see that Junpei was happy and that he had someone he cared about. And then he lost her. Not long after that, he became pretty good friends with Ryoji, and then he lost him too. :smith:

It was only later that Junpei resolved to do something with his life. Chidori gave him a second chance and he realized that he shouldn't waste it just by dicking around all day. He was gonna start putting effort into things and thinking about his future.

I honestly don't think Junpei would have had the turnaround that he did if it wasn't for Chidori.

That was a lot of words about Junpei.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I hope there's a Junes stage.

I love Blaz Blue, so I've got high hopes for this game. :)

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

YggiDee posted:

I want to play this new fighting game so Kanji can finally follow through on that threat to beat the poo poo out of Yosuke.

Yeah! Hit him with the chair!

We'll show you who's "safe" around Kanji. It's not you, Yosuke!

Nessa fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Sep 19, 2011

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Everything is better with Persona 4 background music.

I finally thought to import the music tracks. Now I can bring the Junes song with me wherever I go!

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I love both games, but I hope they go with a happier Persona 4 style route. You can still have big issues and a great theme without the story being chock full of death.

I also like Inaba better than Port Island, but that's cause I'm a sucker for quaint, rural towns.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Technique posted:

Calling it now: P5 will ditch the combat system and go on full-on dating sim harem comedy. (and it will sell better than any other SMT game)

It would be a funny joke if it wasn't so probable. :sigh:

I have a crazy idea for a Persona style game starring a team of magical girls. Persona meets Sailor Moon but minus the personas and all characters are playable. No clue how the "non-dungeon" part would work though.

I am a terrible person.:(

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Policenaut posted:

Sounds like the PSP Madoka Magica dungeon crawler.

Well, that gives me more reason to check out that show now. I've heard good things.

neongrey posted:

Or Ar tonelico, really.

That seems more like a "Tales" sort of game, but I love Tales, so I might have to check that out too.

I just want the play style and some of the mechanics of Persona, but with the magical high school girls that I've been doodling in my sketchbook beating up monsters with morningstars, giant hammers and tridents. :unsmith:

Alteisen posted:

All I want for the next Persona game is for them not to include a stupid exposition fairy like Naoto, man that pissed me off in P4, I love the game but almost everyone of my replay's ended when she's recruited, I actually have a save that skips her whole recruitment and I just skip her dialogue whenever she starts to talk.

Really? I loved Naoto. She's my favourite. :)

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Xlyfindel posted:

The Velvet Room gains a whole new meaning...

I get that they want to keep it focused on young adults, but I wish they would bump it up a bit higher in the age spectrum. College age maybe? I'd be down for a heavier storyline in p5 too.

I'm down for that too. You'd still have classes and dorms and part time jobs, but you could also probably go out to bars and have more serious relationships. Would drinking help boost confidence?

I mean, Atlus has already played around with that kind of stuff in Catherine.

Hell, Vincent makes a cameo in P3P. They already exist in the same universe!

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Iceclaw posted:

In fact, the concept would work exactly as well with a full time job and an adult protagonist: Just have the MC be a new recruit dipatched to a new town after being hired, in order to explain the absence of pre existing relationships.

Ohhh, ooooh! Have it be someplace remote like Antartica! You're there as part of a research mission and have so many months before you leave. The other scientists won't believe you and won't understand what's going on, so it's up to you and your bunk mates/buddies to solve the mystery under the Antarctic ice! Yeah!

Someone's throwing penguins into the TV!

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Dolphin Fetus posted:

Can someone who's beaten the Psp version tell me how "epic" the ending feels in comparison? I know I berated them before, but I think the last couple of cutscenes in the game were pretty good and really helped up the scale. I'm trying to imagine how it would have felt without them.

The lack of cut scenes obviously makes things less dramatic, but if you play as a girl in P3P, then Ryoji is a social link, so it's all the more distressing to see him as that... thing. I was all like "You're not my Ryoji. Give me my Ryoji back!:(

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Dolphin Fetus posted:

Wow the fact he's a social link along with your teammates is enough reason for me to want to pick the psp version. I ended up really enjoying the combat and demon fusion even if the game wasn't that hard once I knew what to do, it just brought me pleasure in a way that breaking FFT did. My thunder reign beelzebub was doing more damage to the last boss than Lucifer. Kinda disappointed to hear there's no secret dungeon floor in P4, like Monad where I can become leveled fast and get the really badass strong persona. I just get such a kick out of having Satan and co with me.

The girl route has much better Social Links, in general. Junpei(Magician) and Yukari are available to hang out with right off the bat. Akihiko(Star) requires 4 Charm and gives the best Christmas present. Shinji is Moon, Koro is Stength, Ken is Justice (don't date Ken) and Ryoji is Fortune.

Social linking with all of your team mates makes the game so much better in my opinion. Friendship. :unsmith:

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Dolphin Fetus posted:

Uhmm...what the hell is up with Mr.Morooka's teeth? Or is it his mustache? I cant stop staring at his portrait.

He's just got some messed up teeth.

Speaking of Morooka.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Axle_Stukov posted:

Knew it was going to be those two. Akihiko just screamed perfect fit with his whole shtick being boxing anyways, and Mitsuru is probably tagging along with Aigis investigating just what went down in Inaba.

Here's a magazine scan of the two.

Oh man... Akihiko versus Kanji. That could get double weird in the English version.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

The Black Stones posted:

Why would it be? They had different voice actors if that's what you're alluding to.

Nevermind then. I have no idea why, but I was thinking that Troy Baker also did Akihiko, but I was wrong.

Still, it would be cool to get some funny dialogue out of Kanji when he faces Akihiko, since he's shirtless and all. I know Blazblue had some great dialogue depending on who was fighting who. Like Noel's "Ragna the Bloodedge, you're stupid!!"

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

PunkBoy posted:

It was mentioned in the Mayonaka thread that Akihiko's scar is from the beginning of Persona 3 when he was attacked by a Shadow.

But that doesn't make any sense. He was shown shirtless a couple times in P3P and he had no scar then. Once (in girl mode) during the Lovers/Heirophant night and again at the beach when he's wearing that barely there swimsuit. He later covers up with a t-shirt though.

It doesn't make sense for a scar to appear nearly a year later.

Morpheus posted:

I'm sure they just wanted to vary up the characters, otherwise you'd get 'guy with grey hair in school uniform' vs 'guy with orange hair in school uniform'.

Akihiko wouldn't be wearing a uniform either way since he's a college man now.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Role Play McMurphy posted:

Yeah, I'm a little perplexed by her not being announced yet. Maybe I had a strange take on things but she seemed like she had the most focus of any P3 NPC.

I think that really just depends on how you play. I never finished Yukari's link, so Akihiko and Junpei felt like more important characters to me. I never finished Mitsuru either cause hers is just a pain to finish.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

King of Solomon posted:

I did finish Yukari's link, and she was a pretty major character to me (mostly for plot reasons; not really her social link.) This is not a good thing, I utterly despised her. She just came off as being needlessly mean.

Well, I didn't hate her, but I didn't love her either. Then again, I played P3P as a girl, so she'd stick up for you against Junpei at the beginning of the game and you'd go shopping together when she wasn't acting like a damsel in distress. She was pretty needlessly mean to Junpei though. Junpei was my buddy.

In rough order from best liked to least liked characters in Persona 3 and 4, I'd have to say:

Naoto
Akihiko
Kanji
Junpei
Chie
Shinjiro
Teddy
Koromaru
Fuuka
Aigis
Rise
Yukari
Mitsuru
Ken
Yukiko
Yosuke

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Alteisen posted:

The lovely exposition fairy was your favorite character? :stare:

I love Naoto. I think she's adorable, and I generally love detective characters. I want to see her go on detective adventures with Kanji as a sidekick and Chie as back-up. :allears:

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Radish posted:

Most of the game you have characters thinking through the clues and coming to different conclusions, some of them closer to the mark than others but it felt like you were zeroing in on the answer. Once Naoto joins, suddenly she knows almost everything and all plans go through her first. For me she really ruins the mood and is also a huge bummer. If she had joined the Investigation Team earlier she's be that person in the group that is always complaining about other people having fun. Luckily she came in late enough to not have as big an effect. I mean how big of a killjoy do you have to be to go to a club to make sure it's not serving alcohol on your own initiative??

Also the amount of times the game goes "Isn't Naoto so cool and awesome? Here's another reason she's so cool and awesome and all these characters are telling you they think she's cool and awesome!" it makes me dislike her just out of stubbornness.

I don't think Naoto was a killjoy for the sake of being a killjoy. Her whole character is about her working with the police and wanting to be respected by them. Simply being a pretentious child is enough for the police to dislike her, and her being a girl would make them tolerate her even less. Her field of choice is male dominated and she felt like she had to become a boy to get anywhere because it's hard for women in the Japanese police force.

She would probably think that "fun" would jeopardize her reputation, and as such, she never really had any friends. She lacks a lot of social skills as a side effect of that, not to mention that she spends more time with adults than she does people her own age.

And considering that I was a conservative, awkward kid with no close friends, I can kinda relate to her in that way. She's really dedicated to her detective work, but is still a naive teenage girl who doesn't even know how to act like a teenage girl. I find that more endearing than annoying.

But I guess I'm in the minority here for really liking her character, since it seems like everyone else detests her.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Sex_Ferguson posted:

A lot would change, for one my opinion of the game would increase drastically.

As much of a dickface as Yosuke is, without him, we wouldn't have the awesome cultural festival scene. I love seeing how uncomfortable he is dressed as a girl, while Kanji is just rolling with it like a cool dude. And Teddy, of course, is the man.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

CharismaticHorsey posted:

That's more than fair. However, if we were to indulge in more spoilers, Souji technically entered the T.V. long before Saki was thrown in. He stuck his hand in during that one animated video and is almost sucked into the other world. Much later on he sticks his hand in the T.V. so Yosuke can ask Teddie to be on the look out for Yukiko. We learn that Souji can interact with the other world without being all the way inside. Therefore he could have created Teddie the first time he stuck his hand inside. Also, we never learn how long Teddie has existed so it's all relative. To a being that has been alive for three days, a single day would be a third of its lifetime.

Man, I feel a little bad about that giant black blob.

I dunno. I don't really think 3 days is long enough for Teddie to have evolved from a shadow into a unique entity with an ego, and figure out how to make glasses, why people would need glasses and know when the shadows get restless. He seemed to know a fair bit about the TV world. He'd have to have been around for at least one fog cycle to figure that stuff out.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

vilkacis posted:

This.

Alternately a renegade interrupt style "punch Yosuke" button. I really wanted one during the whole "let's sign the girls up for a beauty pageant against their will :iamafag:" part.

Yeah. I gotta say one of my favourite lines was "Ohh, I see what you're trying to say. "Please beat the poo poo out of me, Kanji!""

'Cause the dude was really asking for it. Yosuke can go eat a bag of dicks. He's a well written character, but he's a jerkass.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Spiffo posted:

Then he has the nerve to get angry when the girls sign him up for the cross-dressing one in return.

I was with my bro Kanji on that one - suck it up Yosuke :dealwithit:

I love that Kanji just rolls with it and does full on Marilyn Monroe garb, while Yosuke is still kind of a whiny bitch throughout and didn't even try to have fun with it.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Alteisen posted:

And I'm dropping the P4 anime, they've completely butchered Kanji.

Huh? How have the butchered Kanji? I think they've been handling Kanji just fine. :confused:

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

What would you do with 2 whole days off from school!? And no summer break!

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Justice posted:

The Simultaneous Attack is physical but not elemental, meaning it hits enemies penetrating resistances (or more like it can't be used on enemies who reflect/null Physical to begin with, I think). I played Persona 3 Portable for a couple hundred hours (adding time from both languages together) and only saw Simultaneous Attack three times, so hopefully they make it happen a lot more often in the P4 remake. One time I remember clearly, I had knocked out all enemies except one with an effective elemental attack, and Aigis ran up with the protagonist and executed the finisher together. I have no idea what the exact flags for it are though.

Only 3 times? When I played P3P, I got simultaneous attacks dozens of times. They were a pretty regular occurrence.

Strange Matter posted:

I finally started Persona 4, and maaaaaan I am not prepared for the Contrarian King at all. Am I supposed to come back to that way later, or just figure out a better strategy to beat it?

Yeah, come back later. It's possible to beat the king at that point, but it's not worth the time and effort until you've done some of the next dungeon already. Contrarian King will END you.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Strange Matter posted:

I'm in September for Persona 4, and I'm leveled to around 45. Am I going to be all set for future dungeons, or should I do some grinding? Persona 4's format is a lot different from P3 in that going to the TV is an opportunity cost thing vs building up my S.Links, so as a result I haven't done nearly as much in there as I did in Persona 3.

Then again I ground that game into oblivion until all difficulty was erased (I fought the endboss at level 95 on my first playthrough), so I might have to get used to the idea of a game being challenging.

Also is the late game like P3 where you can use any party you want, or will I be at a disadvantage not using certain characters? I've been using Chie, Yukiko and Kanji almost exclusively.

Chie, Yukiko and Kanji are fine. Get everything done while you can because the game ends earlier in the year than P3.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Megalixir posted:

Guess I have bad taste then. The fight theme is pretty much exactly what I would imagine Persona 5 to have. It's very Meguro-esque.

Yeah, me too. I love Reach Out To The Truth and it reminds me a lot of that. I like the jazzier songs on there too, but I love peppy pop rock.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Magikoopa189 posted:

Well, it looks like the fake Persona 5 music videos have been removed. :( Did the real Atlas take action?

Dammit, I knew I should have ripped the battle music earlier. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Marogareh posted:

I just want a Persona game with a cast over 20 again. But alas teenagers saving the world is a religion in Japan.

I could see them doing a college thing, with a cast between 18 and 24.