Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

Justice posted:

Check this out if you want to get a look.

I like the general feel of his style, and honestly the breast size thing I didn't even notice til this thread(I guess I kind of ignored it), but that's a bit much for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

Technique posted:

It's definitely worth 20 bucks though! Solid plot, great characters, fun battle system, the only decent implementation of demon contacting

I want to play the version you got, I had the opposite experience with mine. The game really didn't age well.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

TurnipFritter posted:

What's wrong with the plot and characters.

I couldn't get into it, but that might have been the game play distracting me too much. I wouldn't say it is one of the game's faults though, I'll concede that, the game has enough other problems.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
There's a silver lining to every story, Ken isn't on that list.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

Pierce posted:

Look at some of your cracked skills and check out stat reqs. If a skill appeals to you focus your MC's stats on using that skill. It's not wise to go with magic and strength since this locks you out of the upper tier skills.

sidetracked: Pureauthor, your signature, are you ironknuckle or did you get him banned? just curious

Ironknuckle bought the avatar for a few people when he was perma'ed to inform the masses of the injustice given.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
The worst person related to SMT is the character artist for Devil Survivor.