Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Lala is a Phantom Thief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

TurnipFritter posted:

please look forward to Persona Q2

I am honestly

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

The idea that they planned to add and then gave up on Koromaru hurts worse than if they never even considered him

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

A Bystander posted:

Will the dream of Raidou on PC (legally) come true? I can only hope.

Anyway, I've heard some reports that the anime cutscenes are loving with people's CPUs. Has that happened to anyone here who picked up the port?

I haven't run into any issues with the port at all other than how loving weird it feels to be playing Persona 4 at 120FPS.

Mraagvpeine posted:

When does Persona 5 take place?

"20XX", which I'm pretty sure was revealed to be 2016 through some minor clues ingame.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

eleven extra elephants posted:

I saw on Reddit that the shadows attack speed towards you is decided by your FPS and makes it difficult to dodge in PC P4 on higher rates, is that true?

Yeah I'm playing on 144FPS and they do kind of come at you at lightspeed if you're spotted. It's not actually as bad as all that though, it's just a mental adjustment from playing on Vita to either your attack timing or how fast you book it (they still don't move faster than the player)