Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiblah
Jul 22, 2007
So I want to try joining some multiplayer servers, what's the best goon one to join? I joined Penislandia and was flying around for about an hour and didn't see a single person, its so big.. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiblah
Jul 22, 2007

IUG posted:

Our server (Insert Coins) tends to be more active at night (by that I mean a few hours), but has been showing less players lately. I guess when school starts again that might change.

But I guess the servers you want also depends on what features they have. For example, or ours allows fly, PvP isn't encouraged (except when it's arena fight nights), you can summon any items you want, and creeper/ghast explosions won't destroy what you're working on.

This definitely sounds appealing. Requested to be whitelisted, looking forward to it! :)

Fiblah
Jul 22, 2007
I built a library on my server that no one but me plays on ( :smith: ) so I'm posting some screenshots of it so others can see. Took me a few days of work and I'm kind of happy with the outcome.

Fiblah
Jul 22, 2007
So I built a thing on my favorite creative server in the world. The innards aren't done yet, but I think the exterior is.

Seriously, if you enjoy just flying around and building stuff with bro's, join this server. It needs more people and everyone is there is really chill. Plus, Dwarfholm is totally bad rear end and worth checking out.

Fiblah
Jul 22, 2007
:siren: Are you just reading this thread and interested in what Minecraft is all about, or have a friend that wants it? :siren:

I'm selling a copy of Minecraft over in the SA forums for $11, so if you want in on some sweet Minecraft action, or know someone who does, let me know. It's the friend code that was given out a week or two ago. I was going to sell it to a friend who wanted the game but he hasn't been online in over a month.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3433877