Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

csidle
Jul 31, 2007

Is there a sketch program that is useful for sketching out blueprints for buildings? I've used Excel in the past but that was pretty useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csidle
Jul 31, 2007

Does anyone know of a video where he's shown an abandoned mineshaft? The only one I know of is the first video that came out of PAX that was livestreamed from a phone, which means that the quality was really really bad.

csidle
Jul 31, 2007

So is "ive got an amazing seed it starts you off on a tiny island in the middle of the sea" the new "guys i think i found the biggest cave ever"?

csidle
Jul 31, 2007

I love the feeling of being Cast Away on a tiny island. But how do you get food?

csidle
Jul 31, 2007

Does anyone have a seed where you start off on an island that's not tiny, has some trees, but isn't real big? Medium, I suppose!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csidle
Jul 31, 2007

Dapper Man posted:

replacing all the water running down with individual water source blocks allows you to swim up faster.
Did not know this.