Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
Excellent OP! :)

Not sure if you want to add this, but Minehost has a SA-Mart thread now and I hear they are pretty awesome. As far as I know, it's just them and Akliz with a goon presence.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3424639

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009

The Wise Teen posted:

Has anyone been getting a message that their Minecraft login is unregistered/pirated while playing? I bought it back when it was $10, and I've been getting this popup in the upper left occasionally, but it doesn't interfere with gameplay so I've pretty much been ignoring it. Might have something to do with mods?

I don't think mods will cause this to appear, at least not any of the popular ones (if they did, the modders would probably know about it pretty quickly and fix it). I think the message can appear in two circumstances: either your computer was offline or couldn't connect to minecraft.net when logging in, or you are logged in from two locations. If this is happening regularly, probably a good idea to change your password just in case. :tinfoil: