Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eikre
May 2, 2009
There's a certain extra joy in taming a wicked underground system since it's so much more involved than the overland. I like keeping the caves organic but adding little civilizing touches until it's like taking a trip through Luray caverns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eikre
May 2, 2009

mrwuss posted:

He's a bit behind in the times!

He is just shy, okay. It takes time to work up the gumption to admit these things.

Eikre
May 2, 2009
But the bit where the piston opens and lets in more water to direct the item off the switch certainly will.

Eikre
May 2, 2009
Man, ten-year-olds are really lovely at not getting viruses when they buy this game. Must be loving adfly or something. This must be the twentieth kid's laptop I've de-shitted in the wake of fifty spanware programs all getting installed within the same day, and the common theme with all of them is minecraft, modding, and underdeveloped critical thinking skills.

I hope demoted windows user privileges and adblock prevent enough of this poo poo, because otherwise I'm gonna pick the game back up to figure out where in the twisted, toxic community this poo poo all comes from, and that's really not a task I'm feeling psyched about.

Eikre
May 2, 2009
Is there a good indev-eqsue world-size-limiting mod?