Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Notch posted:

Deploying surprise in.. 29873.. 29872..
2 hours ago

Soooo. This lines up with 6pm CST (11:30 currently), any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Honeydew posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd5sUfTLhCU

Our take on the ending, not notable for the video itself, but the comments it is spawning.

The short bit of Spazmatic Polka and you saying "Congratulations , you have-a won Minecraft." should be the endgin credits, and I'll mod it that way if they aren't

EDIT: Also, change the background to a darkened section of bedrock and 3-4 headbanging Creeprs. There, you've won Minecraft.

StealthArcher fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Nov 12, 2011

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

i have it

it crashed

Conglaturations, I have completed and awkward wait, and prooovd the justice of our amusement, now go and rest my weary brain.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

So anyway, first server:

And then I was banned for trampling somebody's wheat seeds, and the Circle was complete.

Rafiki proceeded to poo poo himself at the speed.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

NOTCH.

I am awaiting your eventual decision to emulate Dwarf Fortress once more and add War Animal Training.

I will be Ranger Ganondorf, goddamn you!

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

48 Hour Boner posted:

This is the most bizarre statement. Didn't half the modding community lose their poo poo because someone wrote a script to bypass adfly links?

:qq:MY TAX DOLLARS FIVE CENTS:qq:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Server update 1.0.1

how long to find a bug?

turn around

:notch:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

:stare: I hope this is a "Yeah, I'm whatever the hell you just said" thing.

Nah, we're probably going to get a Rainbow Dash inspired horse mob at some point. :smith:

On the other hand, an enemy boss who drinks glass and throws explosive chocolate milk would be interesting at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

I don't think "Ice melts in the nether" is a bug. The nether is HELL. You don't get ice in hell!

Ice melts and the water does not disappear.